33

Y/n's POV

It has been three months since I have been back with Yoongi. Over time I have recovered a lot of my memories. Most of the ones that I have remembered were ones I had when I was young and it made me happy that I remembered my siblings and parents.

I walked over to Yoongi who was getting dressed in one of his business suits. "Are you sure I can't come Yoongi?" I asked. "I told you baby girl. I have to meet with someone for a potential partnership on a product the company has been working on. He is insisting that we meet at a club and there are going to be a lot of women there. I don't want him to think you are one of those women and try to do something to you." He said as he buttoned his shirt.

I pouted. I didn't like the idea of a group of women in revealing clothing being near Yoongi. What if he fell for one of the women there? Would he be expected to flirt with the women? I thought to myself.

I was consumed in my own horrible world in where multiple sexy women were trying to steal Yoongi away from me. Yoongi snapped his finger in front of my face to bring me back to reality.

"Listen kitten. No one will ever compare to you. I have no interest in any of them nor do I care to be around them. I have to do what I have to do to make this partnership happen. It is purely business." Yoongi said.

I nodded my head but I was still pouting. My own insecurities couldn't leave my head. I heard the doorbell ring and cocked my head in confusion. "Ah they are here." Yoongi said. Now I was really confused.

I followed Yoongi down to the front door. He opened it and Taehyung and Jungkook entered. "Y/n!" They both cheered as they entered the house.

"What are yall doing here?" I asked. "Hoseok has to come with me to the meeting. I don't want to leave you here alone. I don't trust my father to not come or for your father to try and take you away again. Plus this way you will have company till I get back." Yoongi said.

"I brought some video games we can play." Jungkook said. "You mean video games that we will lose to you in." Taehyung said sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

Jungkook and Taehyung made their way to the living room. Hoseok was making his descent down the stairs. "Are Kookie and Tae here yet?" He asked as he was tying his tie. He almost tripped on the last step.

"Yah they are in the living room." I said. "Well I guess we should get going." Hoseok said. I couldn't hide my disdain for them going to the meeting. I could feel my anxiety rise.

"I will be back soon baby. Have fun with Jungkook and Taehyung." He said as he kissed me. He walked out of the house first. "Don't worry Y/n. Yoongi won't pay any attention to the women." Hoseok said. I still couldn't be ok with them going to the club.

Hoseok left the house and I left the door open as I watched them drive off. Once I couldn't see the car, I closed the door and went into the living room.

Jungkook and Taehyung were already battling on one of the video games. They were both immersed in the video game and didn't see me sit on the couch behind them.

Even with Taehyung and Jungkook with me, I felt lonely. All I wanted was Yoongi to be here but he had to work. I felt slightly selfish. I knew he had to work. I knew he told me he didn't care about the women at the club but I wanted him to stay with me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taehyung who was jumping up and down after finally beating Jungkook in the video game. I tried to act happy for him but it was obvious that I was faking it.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jungkook asked. He put the controller down and sat down next to me on the couch. Taehyung sat on the other side of me.

"It's nothing." I said quickly. I could tell my mood was bringing them down. "It is not nothing. Tell us." Taehyung said.