20

Yoongi's POV

It was 6:30 pm. The guys and I ordered dinner and decided on the final plan for when Hoseok and I infiltrate the compound.

"Ok so Hoseok and Yoongi will be outside the compound at 7:45 pm. They will be waiting at the east gate since it is closest to the first house. All Hoseok and Yoongi will need to do is figure which house they took Y/N. If luck is on our side, the van will not be in a garage and it will indicate which house we need. If it is not on our side then it will take yall a lot longer to figure it out." Jungkook said.

I got up to take a shower and get dressed for tonight. My thoughts were consumed with how I was going to hurt Y/n's father for taking her from me. Each scenario that went through my mind was better than the last. I am going to make him pay.

Hoseok and I left the hotel and drove to a neighborhood just outside of the compound. We arrived at the east gate of the compound and waited for the 8pm guard change.

The change began and we waited for the guards to be distracted. Hoseok cut the bars of the gate and we slipped in.

We decided to first go from house to house in search of the van. There were four smaller houses with one larger house in the middle of the four.

The first two houses came up with nothing. We then reached the larger mansion. There were several cars in the parking area and then we found what we were looking for. The van was sitting there out in the open. Hoseok checked the licence plate and sure enough it was the one.

There were no guards around the house. They must have thought that the men guarding the compound were enough. We went around to the back of the house and used Hoseok's skills to unlock the back door.

We slipped in the house and made our way through the house to find Y/n's father. We saw a light through the door. Hoseok and I listened for a second and we heard two men talking. I recognized one of the voices. It was her father.

Hoseok and I busted in on the two men. Y/n's father and the other man jumped off of the sofa and turned to us.

"Where is Y/n?" I growled. "Well Well. What do we have here?" The other man said as he walked up to me.

I pulled my gun out of my holster that was in my pants and pointed it at the second man. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Hoseoke was shocked that I brought a gun with me.

"Sit your ass down or I will shoot. Where is what is mine?" I yelled. The second man just laughed. "You sound just like your father." He said.

"How the fuck do you know my father?!" I snapped.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Min Youngjae. I am Min Hongbin's brother. Ergo I am your uncle." Youngjae said.

I can't lie. I was shocked but I didn't let it show.

"Ain't that fucking wonderful. Now where is Y/n?" I asked harshly.

"You will not go near my daughter again. She deserves so much better than you." Y/n's father snapped.

I was getting angrier. I shot at the floor near their feet causing them to jump.

"Next shot will hit you." I threatened.

"Do what you want. I will not let you go near her again." Her father said.

The doors busted open and I turned to see Y/n and a young man walk in the room.

Y/n's POV

I ended up taking a 45 minute shower and then I got dressed. It took only 5 more minutes before Leo walked in with the food.