24

Y/n's POV

Taekwoon woke me up when we were landing. We got into our seats and prepared for landing. Once we were cleared to stand up, we gathered our small items and left the plane. Taekwoon had an assistant carry our bags to the car and drove us to our house.

While in the car, I sat close to Taekwoon and he had his arms around me. For the first time since I woke up, I didn't feel any doubt being that close to him. I guess it really was the amnesia making me have doubts that I shouldn't have had.

It took about an hour to get from the airport to our house. As we drove onto the driveway, I was blown away by how beautiful the house was. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the beautiful house that I was going to be calling home.

 My jaw literally dropped when I saw the beautiful house that I was going to be calling home

"Do you like it?" Taekwoon asked. "It is so beautiful. It is perfect." I said. "I am glad you like it baby." He said with a smile. His smile made me swoon yet again.

Once we got all of our things inside, the maids made sure everything was put away properly. I didn't have to lift a finger. While they were putting everything away, I took the time to walk around the house, learning where everything is.

The house had everything. It had a large bathroom with heated tiles and a large tub. It had a huge kitchen that would be perfect to cook and host a party in. There was even a wine cellar and a movie theater.

The bedroom was spectacular

The bedroom was spectacular. It even had a fireplace in it. It felt so cozy. I suddenly felt arms wrap around me. "You like?" Taekwoon whispered into my ear. I nodded my head.

Taekwoon kissed my neck and it caused my body to heat up. He must have noticed since he kept kissing my neck. I couldn't help but let a low moan escape my lips.

I turned around to face Taekwoon and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked up at Taekwoon. His eyes had more than just lust in them. I could see the love he had for me.

I could feel the heat in my body rise as I stared into his eyes. I stood on my toes and brought my lips to his. His arms wrapped around me as our lips danced together. It felt perfect.