23

Yoongi's POV

"Where the fuck is she??!!" I yelled down the hallway. Every person up and down the hallway looked at me in shock.

I grabbed the first nurse I saw. "Where is she?! Where is Y/n?!" I yelled as I grabbed her shoulders.

"S-s-sir. I have no idea where she is. I was told she was discharged when I asked but I wasn't one of the nurses on her." The nurse said scared.

"I want ALL of the nurses who worked with Y/n here now!" I demanded.

The nurse nodded her head and began to call the nurses. Within 20 minutes, all four nurses were in the office.

I wanted to hurt all four of them but I knew that they were not all at fault.

"I will only ask this once. Where is Y/n? If you do not tell me, I will make sure to make everyone's life a living hell." I threatened.

All four of them looked guilty in my eyes. One of the began to cry. She crouched down and cried while apologizing over and over.

"Everyone else out NOW!" I yelled. The other 3 nurses ran out of the room.

I picked the woman up by her shirt. "What did you do?" I growled.

"I-I'm sorry. A man approached me and offered me alot of money. M-my son, he is very ill, his medication..."

"I didn't fucking ask! All I want to know, is what in the hell did you do?!?" I shoved her away from me in frustration. As she fell back to the floor Hosoek stepped in, "Yoongi, enough. Let her speak, she can't tell you anything if you just keep yelling."

I turned away from the sobbing woman. He was right, my yelling won't get anything answered. I hate that he knows me so well sometimes.

With one deep breath I turned back around, "This will be the last time I ask, what happened to Y/n, the patient you were caring for in this room?"

Through the tears the woman started "He approached me, said he knew what I needed and that if I gave her an injection and moved her out he would see to it I had the money to care for my ill son."

Before I could yell again Hosoek interjected "Who was he? Did you know the man? Where did he want you to move her to?"

"He told me to administer the medication, then wheel her to the exit, and that there would be a white van with some flower logo on it," she looked at the floor as she spoke.

I stood there in disbelief. "Who was this man? Did he ever mention his name?" Whoever he is, he will pay. He will hurt greatly for taking what is mine.

"He never said his name, but..." the woman shook her head, "he was very well-dressed, and..."

"And what?!?" I could feel myself heating up again, she's stalling, but why? "Come on with it!"

"He looked a lot like you."

The words she spoke hit me like a truck. I knew he disliked, even hated Y/n, but to go this far?

This doesn't seem like something he would do on his own. Not that he isn't capable, but he prefers to just destroy a person's mental state and send them running that way.

"Hoseok. Stay with the nurse. I need to see my father." I said.

I was seeing red. Who the fuck does he think he is? I went to the warehouse and kicked down the office door, taking it off the hinges.

"What the..." My father said in shock.

I didn't pause for a second. I pulled my father up from his chair and then punched him causing him to fall to the floor.