5

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed. The sunlight that shined in the room warmed my soul. I sat up in bed and stretched. Then I realized something. Last thing I remember was eating dinner with Mr. Min and Hoseok. How did I get into bed?

I tried to remember what happened after I ate dinner. All I could remember was getting into the car. Did I fall asleep? If so, how did I get to my bed? Did someone carry me? The last question made me more uneasy.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I still had some makeup on but I was in my pajama set. Who changed my clothes? I thought as I stared at the mirror. I took my pajamas off and went to take a shower. 

I scrubbed my face, making sure I got all of the makeup off and then proceeded to wash my hair and my body. Once I finished, I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my closet to decide what to wear.

It was Saturday so I thought I would wear something comfortable. I picked a red bandeau top and then a YSL pants and hoodie set

 I picked a red bandeau top and then a YSL pants and hoodie set

I looked at my phone and it was 10am

I looked at my phone and it was 10am. I went downstairs for some breakfast. Mr. Min and Hoseok were already in the dining room eating breakfast.

"Good morning Mr. Min. Good morning Hoseok." I said as I went to have a seat. "Good morning Y/n." Hoseok said. He smiled at me and I swear that his smile could make anyone feel good. Unfortunately, Mr. Min decided to kill the good mood.

"Do you really think you can join us for breakfast after coming to the table late?" Mr. Min said in a very dark voice.

"I am sorry sir. I was unaware that I had to be here at a specific time." I said. "No excuse" Mr. Min snapped at me. It made me angry. How was I supposed to know I had to be awake at a specific time if I am not told?

"No excuse?! You expect me to know all your rules, expectations, and likes and dislikes when I have barely been here a week! Do you think I am just going to be meek and scared of you? Yes you scare people but I refuse to be punished for not knowing everything you want or do not want! " I yelled. 

I was beyond livid. I don't care who Mr. Min Yoongi is but I refuse to be treated like this. I looked at Hoseok who was shocked but I could tell he was trying not to laugh.