9

A/n: The beginning of this chapter takes place in the evening of the same day as the end of chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

Hoseok, Jungkook, and I spent the afternoon talking and playing video games. Of course, Jungkook was always winning. He was just too good at them.

We paused playing and decided to go to the shopping district to walk around. As we walked around, I saw a flyer on the wall about a fireworks show that was to take place this evening.

"Hey guys. Check this out." I said as I pointed to the flyer. "Do you want to go to this?" Jungkook asked? 

"Yes but I think that this would be good for Yoongi-hyung to take Y/n to." I said. Both Hoseok and Jungkook looked at me with shocked expressions. "Wow this would be perfect." Jungkook said.

"Sure it would be perfect but there is no way Yoongi would want to go to a fireworks show." Hoseok said.  As much as I wanted to let this be the answer, I could not deny that Hoseok-hyung was right.

"Is there any way to convince him? I got Y/n to promise to come for dinner." Jungkook said. "I guess I could talk to him. But let's not get our hopes up." Hoseok said.

It was currently 6pm and the fireworks show starts at 9pm. We have 3 hours to get home, convince Yoongi-hyung to bring Y/n and then get to the place where the show will be held. 

Hoseok's POV

Taehyung's idea was a good one. But how would I convince Yoongi to go to the fireworks show? The show itself is cliche but maybe it would be good for both Yoongi and Y/n. Once we got to the house I went to Yoongi's study.

I knocked on the door lightly but there was no response. I opened the door slowly and saw that Yoongi fell asleep at his desk. He was sleeping on a stack of papers. 

I glanced at the papers that were under him

I glanced at the papers that were under him. The papers showed different stores and it looked like Yoongi was circling different styles of jewelry for women. I sighed. Yoongi thinks he could buy Y/n's forgiveness. Sadly he was wrong.

I gently shook Yoongi to wake him up. "You know I hate to be woken up." Yoongi said grumpily. "Oh I know." I said. "What is all this?" I asked Yoongi even though I knew the answer.