18

Y/n's POV

Tonight was the night of the gala. I woke up in the morning and ate breakfast with Yoongi and Hoseok. "Hey kitten. I scheduled you for a spa day. Once you are done they will do your hair and makeup for the event. I will pick you up and then we will go to hotel where the event is taking place." Yoongi said.

"You really don't need to waste your money on me. I don't need extravagant things like spa days." I said. I didn't want to imagine how much he paid for it.

"Hey. There is nothing in this world that you don't deserve. You have been working hard lately. Plus I know you have still been stressed about your sister and father. Which reminds me. Here take this. I want you to have this phone so you can talk to your family." Yoongi said as he handed me a smartphone.

"Thank you so much Yoongi." I said I hugged him. I was overjoyed that I would be able to speak with my family. "I want you to relax today before the gala. I won't lie. My parents are the ones hosting the gala tonight and they won't be too happy that I am bringing you. I want you to have a relaxing day before going with me tonight." Yoongi said.

I understood his reasoning. I nodded and then finished my breakfast. I got dressed in jeans and a shirt. Once I was dressed, the driver pulled the car to the front and then I got in to head to the spa.

I have never been to a spa before. I never got a manicure or pedicure when I was younger. I had no idea what I was going to get done.

The driver stopped the car and the spa doorman opened the car door to let me out. "Miss Y/f/n Y/l/n.?" The doorman asked. "Yes sir." I said. "Right this way ma'am." He said as he ushered me in the building.

I walked in and three ladies who stood behind the counter bowed to me. "Welcome to Mikrokosmos Spa. Follow us and we will get you started." One of the ladies said.

"First you will take a herbal bath. The bath has various herbs and botanicals to help you relax. Once you finish the bath, you will get a salt scrub followed by a seaweed body wrap. Afterwards you will be given a full body massage with hot stones at the same time as a facial. Finally we will take care of your hair and makeup. Your boyfriend has brought us your dress, shoes, and jewelry." The woman said. I wanted to say that Yoongi was not my boyfriend but I decided not to.

I went into a room and undressed. I was told to put on a robe before I was escorted to the room with the bath.

 I was told to put on a robe before I was escorted to the room with the bath

The room with the bath smelled amazing. There was some gentle meditation music playing. I put the robe on the wall and stepped into the hot bath. I felt my body relax in the bath. The music helped me relax even more.

 The music helped me relax even more