7

Y/n's POV

It has been two months since I moved into the mansion. For the most part, everything was going well. I have learned Mr. Min's expectations so he has been yelling at me a lot less. 

Most of the weekdays comprise of me standing near Mr. Min while he conducts his meetings with his various companies. I do not speak. I just stand there. 

During the commutes from one company to the next, Mr. Min has taken to laying his head on my lap in order to rest. I cannot deny that he seems pretty cute when he is sleeping. According to him, it helps him recharge before each meeting.

On the weekends I relax for most of the day. In the evenings Mr. Min will sometimes have fancy functions he has to attend so I have to be with him. 

Today was Saturday but today was different. Today, Mr. Min went out to do somethings by himself and so I had the house to myself. I spent the day watching various movies. I was watching a movie when I heard doorbell ring.

In the two months I have lived here, I have never seen any visitors visit the house so I found it peculiar. I was curious but at the same time I didn't want to pause the movie so I ignored it. 

The movie ended and I heard my stomach growl. I decided to go into the kitchen and make a sandwich for myself. While in the kitchen I heard some laughter in the living room. I peaked my head in the room and saw two men talking with Hoseok.

"Ah Y/n come on in. Let me introduce you to two close friend of Yoongi and myself." Hoseok said. I walked into the room. The two men were very attractive. One had a cute bunny smile and the other had a cute boxy smile. 

"Hello Y/n

"Hello Y/n. My name is Jungkook." The man with the bunny smile said. "My name is Taehyung." The man with the boxy smile said. "It is nice to meet yall. My name is Y/L/N Y/F/N." I said as I bowed. 

I sat down on the couch next to Jungkook. His bunny smile was adorable and I was smitten by his appearance. 

For hours we talked about various things. I was told stories from their childhood with Mr. Min. I learned that their group consists of 7 men totally and that they have been friends since they were kids.