35

Y/n's POV

I was happy that my brothers and sisters agreed to go to the festival. Tzuyu, Naeun, Momo, and I were going through our clothes to find something cute to wear. 

It was beginning to get cold in the evenings so I chose a off the shoulder sweater, black skirt and thigh high boots. Tzuyu was really indecisive. She was nervous because of rumors that a boy she liked would be at the festival but eventually found an outfit that she liked.

 She was nervous because of rumors that a boy she liked would be at the festival but eventually found an outfit that she liked

Once we were all ready, we went downstairs where everyone else was waiting. "Took yall long enough." Soobin and Woozi said. "You can't rush a woman when she is looking this cute." Tzuyu said. I couldn't help but laugh at my sisters rebuttal. 

Soobin and Woozi both rolled their eyes at Tzuyu's comment. I couldn't stop smiling. This is how my family usually acts and I was happy that we were somewhat back to normal. 

We left the house at 4:30pm and got to the festival at 5pm. It gave us 3 hours to enjoy the festival before the fireworks show. 

"Alright everyone. Have fun and we will meet at 8pm on the hill for the fireworks show." My mom said. Everyone nodded before going separate ways.

My mom took Naeun and Momo since they were young. Soobin and Woozi met up with their friends. Tzuyu also met up with her friends. 

"I think I will give you two some alone time. I will catch up with your mother so she doesn't have any trouble with your sisters." Hoseok said. Yoongi and I nodded and then went into the festival. 

"I have never been to a festival like this." Yoongi said. "Really? Well then I will show you around." I said as I took his hand in mine. 

I guided Yoongi through the crowd of people. We past by the food stalls first. Neither of us ate much and my stomach started to grumble. I was embarrassed by it. 

"Let's get you some food." Yoongi said with a slight giggle. We walked up to the stall and ordered a scallion pancake and tteokbokki to share.

 We walked up to the stall and ordered a scallion pancake and tteokbokki to share