11

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm but the warmth that surrounded me prevented me from wanting to wake up.

I reached over to turn my alarm off and then rolled back to the warm embrace that surrounded me.

I started to go back to sleep but was woken up by Mr. Min stroking my hair.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at his perfect face.

"Good morning kitten." Mr. Min said to me. "Kitten?" I asked. "Mmmhmmm I know you can be a feisty kitten." Mr. Min said. I couldn't help but laugh.

I got up to take a shower. I was nervous of going to work today. I knew Mr. Min's father was going to be there today.

Once I was done with my shower I got dressed in a navy blue dress and heels.

Mr

Mr. Min and I both got to the dining room at the same time for breakfast. I sat down next to him and the staff brought food to us.

I could tell Mr. Min had something on his mind. I could see his face change as he was thinking. "Yoongi what's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh?" Mr. Min said as was brought back to reality. "What's on your mind?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh....nothing." Mr. Min said as he continued eating. Hoseok and I looked at each other. We both knew he was hiding something.

Once we finished eating we got into the car and headed to the office. Mr. Min's father was there waiting for us.

Once again his father was looking at me up and down. I tried to ignore it but it was hard.

"Can you not look at what's mine like that father?" Mr. Min asked in an annoyed tone.

Mr. Min's father didn't reply to the comment. Instead he just said "Yoongi. You and Hoseok will go to the factory to do a quality control."

"Last time I checked, this is my company not yours." Yoongi said dryly.

"I am still the largest shareholder and this was my company before. You will do as I say." His father said.