10

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I, once again, don't remember how I got to my bed. I got up and took a shower before getting dressed for the day. I was not sure what Mr. Min's schedule was going to be today.

I went through my closet and picked out a red dress and some strappy heals to wear for today. 

Once I was happy with how I looked, I went downstairs for breakfast

Once I was happy with how I looked, I went downstairs for breakfast. I got to the dining room and noticed that Mr. Min was not here yet. I saw Hoseok in the study gathering Mr. Min's papers for the day. 

"Good morning Hoseok. Where is Mr. Min? He wasn't in the dining room for breakfast." I said. "Shit! I lost track of time. Can you go and wake him up please?" Hoseok asked me. 

I froze at the request. Hoseok looked up at me. "I'm sorry Y/n. I understand your apprehension but I have to go through all of Yoongi's papers. I am sure he won't do anything to you."

I went up the stairs slowly. I was hesitant about waking Mr. Min up. I have heard how much he hates to be woken up. When I got to the door, I stood outside of the door for about 5 minutes before I lightly knocked.

I listened for a moment after I knocked but there was no response. I opened the door slowly and went inside quietly. Mr. Min was sleeping so soundly. I sat on the bed next to him and watched him sleep for a moment. He looked so peaceful.

I noticed that he was also sleeping without a shirt on. His pale skin looked flawless. I lightly placed my hand on his shoulder and tried to wake him up.

"Mr. Min. It is past time to wake up. We have to get to work." I said softly. "I don't care. I want to sleep more." Mr. Min groaned as he turned to his side. 

"Mr. Min. Please wake up." I said a little louder. I was afraid to wake him up any rougher. I sighed and decided to let Hoseok try and wake Mr. Min up. I stood up from the bed and began to walk away. When I took the first step, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me onto the bed. 

In a matter of seconds, I was somehow underneath Mr. Min. I couldn't help but blush as I looked up at Mr. Min's face and bare chest. 

"Why do you do this to me?" Mr. Min asked. "W-W-What d-do you mean?" I stuttered. "You come to wake me up wearing such a revealing outfit." Mr. Min said.