22

A/n: I would like to apologize if there has been any confusion on the history of Hongbin and Youngjae. I wrote the backstory but somehow it got deleted when I published the chapter. So here is the backstory. Hope yall enjoy

3rd Person POV

During the Min brother's adolescence, they have gotten along. Hongbin was the oldest out of him and Youngjae by a year

They didn't grow up rich but their family was not poor either.

During their college years, Youngjae developed a talent for creating electronics.

The problem was that he wasn't good at selling them. Hongbin offered to help Youngjae market his products to companies or stores. It was what Hongbin was good with. He always had a way of using words to sway people to see his way.

This was the beginning of Min electronics. At the very beginning, the brothers were selling products but not enough to make a decent profit. After some time they ended up losing money due to the fact that they were having to experiment making new products.

For a few months, the Min brothers were taking loans out to finance the business but they still weren't able to make any money. There were thoughts that they may have to stop creating products or even declaring bankruptcy.

It wasn't until Youngjae created what was the first smart watch that Min electronics started to rise. Hongbin marketed it to a large phone company and it was sold out instantly.

Thanks to this product, the Min brothers started manufacturing their products and sell them globally. Min electronics was on the rise and they were making a huge profit.

Hongbin was already married to Yoongi's mother while Youngjae had just started dating someone. Youngjae was in love with this woman and she was good for him.

Youngjae always had a kind heart. He wanted to help people. He wanted to use some of the profits to help the less fortunate. Hongbin however didn't want to give the profits to anyone.

Unlike Youngjae, Hongbin never cared about less fortunate. All he cared about was rising to the top. He didn't care who got hurt as long as he was in control.

Hongbin didn't even want to give any of the profits to Youngjae. He wanted to be sole owner of Min electronics. He wanted to have it all. So Hongbin and his wife devised a plan to get rid of Youngjae and make sure there was no way he could retaliate.

Hongbin moved money into Youngjae's account, using Youngjae's log in. After some time, Hongbin pressed charges against Youngjae for stealing the money. Youngjae went to jail and lost all rights to the company.

Youngjae not only lost the company but his girlfriend, who he was in love with, left him. She couldn't be in a relationship with a criminal. He hit rock bottom.

While in prison, Youngjae made friends with others in the jail. One of those men was Y/n's father. Once Youngjae and Y/n's father got out of prison they stuck together and began to form a group in the city that Y/n was from.

Youngjae created a business that made personal company anti-virus programs. He went from company to company making customized firewalls. While Youngjae did keep some of the profits, the majority of them were donated to various hospitals and foundations.

The donations were made under a pseudonym so that Youngjae stayed below the record. He didn't want Hongbin to find out where he was after he got out of jail.

Youngjae wanted to make Hongbin pay for framing him but he wasn't sure when he would do it or how he would do it.

Hongbin's POV