one.

your pov

"Can you just stop?!" I cried out. I felt like pulling my hair out just listening to what he has to say. "I get it now. I get why you've been so closed off to me-why you never let me touch your stupid phone."

We stood on the sidewalk directly outside of the stores. My arms were crossed, trying to keep myself from falling down. Not physically, but emotionally. "Can we just talk?" He asked, reaching out to grab my hand. I slapped his hand away, not wanting to.

"Talk?" I laughed sarcastically. "I think we've already talked." I bit out at him. "How long? How long have you been texting her?" I almost yell. I could feel tears threatening to fall, suck it up Y/N.

"Can you quiet down? You're drawing attention." Daeshim muttered under his breath, loud enough for me to hear.

"Quiet down? Stop changing the damn subject. For how long out of the three years we were together did you have side mistresses?" I clenched my teeth, wanting to know, but also afraid to find out.

"'Were'? What do you mean 'were'?" He asked, trying to change the subject again.

I am really going to give up our three year relationship? Do I forgive him? No, I will not forgive him. Because all he will do is be sneakier. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

"Things happen, Y/N. I can't just control myself with alcohol. Where would the fun be in that? Don't even come for me when you can't even handle a glass of wine before you get tipsy." He bit out.

"Alcohol? You blame it on alcohol?" I scoffed. "You know how much of a coward you sound like when you say that? At least own up to it if you're going to do something like sleeping with another woman."

"And you know what's so hilarious? You didn't even tell me. I had to find out by looking at your phone." I said-his eyes had turned cold and his fists were clenched. He looks as if I cheated on him.

"I'll be waiting for you tonight, baby. Red lace as always." I mocked in a singsong voice. As much as I seemed to be holding it together, I was broken on the inside. Daeshim had left so many hints-saying he went to work, hang out with his friends, or just left without notice.

"Now answer my question, baby. How long have you been doing other women behind my back?" My voice was cold as ice, but my heart felt cold, too.

Daeshim gulped continuously-everytime he gulped in an argument we'd have, it meant that he knew he was screwed. This time, I gulped too.

"12 months."

12 months.

One year.

"One year?" My mouth hung open. I was... speechless. I expected for it to maybe be a few months, but never a year.

"What was I to you this past year, then?" I finally spoke. "Did you feel anything with me, anymore? Was I just your side girlfriend? Waiting for you to come home when some nights you didn't?" I gulped. This was too much information in one night, but I had to know.

Daeshim's head dropped. "I still love-"

"Bullshit." I interrupted.

"Fine." He paused-his eyes turned dark. It looked like the Daeshim I've never seen before has just taken over him. "You want me to say everything I've been thinking about? Right in front of this whole crowd?" He asked, raising his hands to show how much of a crowd has gathered.