three.

your pov

"Have you contacted my parents?" I asked, hopeful. "They have to at least be here, right? They might be stacked with work, but they should be here, right?" My voice trailed off.

"I apologize, Miss Ahn. Your parents didn't seem to pick up the phone call, but we will keep trying." The nurse said. I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

"What about my boyfriend? I'm sure I listed him somewhere in one of the contacts-his name is Lee Daeshim, he should be here..." I fiddled with my fingers. How does Daeshim not know that I even got into an accident?

"We have tried contacting him as well, but it seems as if his phone line has been cut. You could always try calling him, though. Sometimes hospital lines are busy so calls don't come through-your phone is on your nightstand." The nurse smiled. "Would you like for us to contact anyone else?"

Did I have anyone else?

"No, thank you." I smiled before the nurse nodded and left. I spotted my phone on the nightstand. I wonder how it came back so perfectly if I got into a car accident.

I couldn't quite seem to reach my phone from an arm's distance, so I rolled onto my side and stretched my arm towards it. Next thing I knew, my grip slipped. I would've been able to prevent myself, but my useless right arm couldn't do anything.

A body embraced my back, keeping me from hitting the ground. "Woah, don't want to hurt yourself there. I mean, you just got into an accident not too long ago." A familiar high pitched voice called. The person helped me back onto the bed before clearing his throat.

This...person, was beautiful. The person is a he, but wow. He had soft features and a doll-like appearance. He stroked his hand through his black hair before clearing his throat again. "What a way for first impressions. I'm your resident doctor, Doctor Park Jimin." He smiled.

I couldn't even begin to explain how beautiful his smile was. I managed to spot a tooth sticking out, but it was cute-unique. His lips seemed plump and round, sort of pillowy.

"Dr. Kim was filing in for me yesterday, since I uh... had business to attend to." He nodded.

"Business, as in oversleeping?" I asked before thinking. My eyes widened before I covered my mouth.

Dr. Park chuckled, rubbing his nose as he nodded. "Yeah...I don't really have an excuse for that-anyways, let's see what we have here." He picked up my chart from the end of my bed.

My lightbulb flickered on. The high-pitched voice from when I was going in and out of consciousness is Dr. Park. I remember him saying something along of lines of 'she can't die,' but that's all I could remember.

"Ahn Y/N," he said before closing the chart and setting it down. "You suffered from a TBI-otherwise as known as a traumatic brain injury after you got into a car accident. Resulting in a detached arm and a minor injury to the leg, as well as a blow to the head." Dr. Park said in one breath.

Dr. Park had said everything Dr. Kim did without even taking a glance at the chart. "H-how did you know that? I mean, without looking at the chart."

He seemed to hesitate before answering. "Oh, the nurse told me before...before I-I came to check on you..." His voice trailed off as he rubbed his nose again.

That was definitely a lie. Even if I had lost all of my memory I'd probably know that it was a lie. The stumbling on words and false statement gave it away. Who has the time to go and tell him what happened in detail? If he said Dr. Kim then it might've got me.

"You're horrible at lying." I mumbled.

"Fine!" He said, putting his hands up in surrender. "This is officially my first day working here and you're my first patient, so I might've studied your chart while you were asleep so I could come in and impress you. I have to give a good first impression, you know."

I still didn't understand how that tied to the accident, but I decided to let it go, for now. "You surely impressed me, I'll give props to that. I don't understand why you'd give away your credit to the nurses for your own studying, though."

"I got a feisty one as my first." He mumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself." He raised his hand up to wave.

"Wait." I said, making him turn back to look at me.

"My arm is kinda.. you know. Do you mind grabbing my phone for me?" I asked politely. He rolled his eyes, still not moving an inch from his position. I smiled brighter, making sure my teeth showed.

"Fine." He walked over, grabbed my phone and tossed it onto the bed before exiting the room.

Park Jimin. Dr. Park didn't seem as professional as Dr. Kim, but I guess it makes sense because he seems to be young and new.

I sighed, picking up my phone. It functioned quite well, as if nothing happened. Which made me wonder what happened that brought me back my phone in good condition? If I found out, maybe I'd be able to find the missing puzzle pieces in my brain.

There weren't any texts or calls coming from Daeshim. Did he know that I got into an accident at all? Maybe he's waiting for me and didn't know that I had woken up. That must be it. I smiled, putting him on speed dial.

The line rang twice, which seemed odd. There was a pause, "I'm sorry, but the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. Please try your call again later." And the call ended.

What?

hehe c;ily'all ! 🤠- tina

hehe c;
ily'all ! 🤠
- tina

[UNEDITED]