twenty nine.

your pov

I woke up the next day to the sun sealing into the room and blinding my eyes. I groaned, stuffing my face into the pillow to avoid the light.

For a moment, I had forgotten about yesterday-I wanted that moment to last longer. I wish I could be... lost. Somewhere where I didn't have to think, nor remember about any bad thing.

I was too wide awake now to fall back to sleep, groaning before slowly opening my eyelids and looking around the unfamiliar room. Jimin's room.

My eyes wandered around the room, finding shelves of trophies on trophies. He must've been really good at something. I pushed myself off of his mattress before slowly walking around his room, looking at the trophies closely.

Out of all the sports, I didn't expect him to be good at archery. Maybe soccer or tennis with his figure, but never archery. Especially since it's quite a small sport, too.

He never told me about his talent in archery, and why he chose to become a doctor instead of a professional archer...

A little above the shelves of trophies, there was a photo of him in the position. Arm pulling the string back as he aimed the bow forward.

 Arm pulling the string back as he aimed the bow forward

His hair was dyed blonde, too. It looked good on him, but I personally think his hair looks better naturally.

I shook my head, knowing that I probably shouldn't be examining all of these things that aren't even mine. Putting it off to the side, I left the room to see if I could find the bathroom.

As soon as I found the exit of the room, I was immediately greeted with a "good morning," from Namjoon.

"Morning," I replied with the best smile I could give, but I was still too sad about anything to smile.

"Breakfast?" He asks, turning the stove on and placing the pan on top of the stove.

"God, don't pretend you can cook when you almost burnt down our apartment," another voice groans. I looked into the direction of the voice, realizing that it was Jimin. His voice was low and scruffy as I barely even noticed it was him.

"That was one time, Jimin-ah," Namjoon sighs before he reluctantly lets Jimin take over the stove.

"I-um, need to go to the bathroom," I said. "I just don't know where it is," I looked around at each of the doors, none of which pointing which one is the bathroom.

"There's one in Jimin's room and there's one right there," Namjoon points behind him. "You should probably freshen yourself up... you had a long day yesterday."

I nodded, thanking him before closing the door behind Jimin's room and using his bathroom. I felt really bad for intruding his room and his privacy, but I couldn't help myself. Plus, I probably will leave soon, to make sure I wouldn't be bothering them too much.