thirty two.

recap because it's been a month:
Y/N was told the truth of being cheated on, Daeshim got Madison [the mistress] pregnant. He also mentioned something about Jimin. Y/N had gone over to Hobi's to also find Yoongi, another one of her closest friends + Hobi's boyfriend.

your pov

I placed my hand onto the door before gently knocking, waiting for someone to answer. The door quickly swung open as an alert Namjoon stared at me. "Where were you?" He asked.

"I was at Hobi's place-"

"Jimin was worried sick," he said, letting me in. "You could've called or left him a text letting him know you were going somewhere and not coming back until the morning."

I didn't realize that they would care so much about me staying over.

"I'm sorry, I um, had a rough time and I needed to talk to someone." I murmured. "I didn't know Jimin would care so much about where I went."

Namjoon walked back to the kitchen as I followed, finding that he was in the kitchen. This could only lead to catastrophe. Fortunately, pancakes probably aren't too hard for him to make.

"He went to bed really late, so he's asleep right now, but I made some breakfast. You can sit down for now," Namjoon said as I planted down onto the tall chair.

"Oh shit, I burnt it," he said, waving his hand around as smoke arose. Okay, I lied.

I rose to my feet, running around to the kitchen as I opened the window, hoping the burnt smell would relinquish before the smoke detector went off.

I coughed, using my hand to try and clear the air. "How do you mess up pancakes?" I asked, coughing. The pan was still on, so I immediately turned it off, not wanting to create more smoke. Unfortunately, the pancake was not saved and was... almost completely black.

"Usually Jimin wakes up before me and cooks breakfast, but since it's the weekend and he slept late last night, I wanted to make breakfast for him-correctly. That obviously did not work, though."

"Of course whenever you cook you almost always burn down the whole damn kitchen," Jimin said. I whipped my head around, finding Jimin standing outside of his room. His hand rubbed the back of his neck as he stared at the horror scene of the kitchen. "This is why you should just let me do it," he murmurs.

"And you," he slowly walks towards me. My height compared to Jimin's and Namjoon's intimidates me. I feel like a child compared to the both of them-I hadn't realized until now.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sleeping over somewhere?" He asked, looking down at me. He didn't seem mad, but he still was intimidating.

"I uh, went to Hobi's for a drink after... meeting with Daeshim," I smiled weakly. "I was about to come back but didn't want to drive back drunk."

Yeah, "family night" was just us getting drunk. Well, Hobi and I. Yoongi helped us get into bed but he didn't seem wasted at all. That heavyweight motherfucker.

Although, after hearing all that, I guess getting drunk was the one thing we could do to get our minds off of it. Now I'm sober, and now all I can do is remember, remember, remember.

The three of us sat down on the bar stools as I fidgeted with my fingers, replaying the memories back and forth throughout my head. "Shit, what happened?" He asked quietly.

"God, I wish I could just forget," I sighed, sniffling. I quickly wiped my tears before staring blankly at the counter top.

"It's okay, just take your time," Namjoon said. "If you want me to leave you two, I will." Namjoon slowly placed his hand onto the counter top, getting up to leave. I placed my hand over his, stopping him from moving any further.