ten.

your pov

I woke up to a loud shuffling noise. Looking at the clock, it was five in the morning. I rubbed my eyelids, looking around to find a figure moving around. Was someone robbing me?

I widened my eyes to see clearer-Dr. Park. He scratched his head as he patted down his lab coat. He must've fallen asleep like I did when we had gone silent. His presence just made me feel...comfortable. Dr. Park to seemed to have a good vibe to him whenever he entered my room.

It was like he knew I was sad and he knew that he had to comfort me. At the same time, maybe it was just a coincidence.

Dr. Park looked back, finding that I was awake. He seemed startled, "M-Miss Ahn?"

I didn't get to reply back to him before continued. "I apologize. I k-kind of fell asleep in your room-your hospital room." He rubbed his neck. Dr. Park's hair still looked perfect-yet mine looked atrocious. Why am I even checking him out?

I shook it off, "It's okay, um, you seemed tired anyways so that's...fine." I smiled softly. An awkward tension seemed to have hold the silence as we kept eye contact for a moment.

Dr. Park broke it, "My shift ended awhile ago." He stated as checked his watch. "I should get going. Have a good night-er, morning, Miss Ahn." Dr. Park smiled before hurriedly leaving my room.

It was like the comfortable silence left as well. Hundreds of thoughts entered my mind, the ones I had boxed off when Dr. Park entered the room. The thoughts made me want to rip my hair out, the dark I had been left in made it even harder to take in.

I had hundreds of questions I generated in my mind, but there was no one to ask the questions to. Should I just let it go? Should I call more people? Should I get Taehyung and Jungkook to hunt him down? Well-that's my last resort, knowing that they would probably do it without my asking. They're probably on a manhunt for him right now.

Then I had questions about me. What was it that made him leave? Was it my appearance, or my personality? Was I not pretty enough? Was I too fat? The questions in my mind sent me spiraling down into a dark abyss.

It was like I had hit rock bottom. The walls were dark, and looking up-it was never ending. There wasn't a light at the end of the tunnel, because there wasn't an end in the first place. It was infinite, and that was the pain that had hit me all of a sudden in this moment.

It also made me wonder why Dr. Park was the one that kept my thoughts at bay. Why wasn't it Dr. Kim? I hadn't seen them yet, but could Taehyung and Jungkook help me keep my thoughts at bay? Or maybe Hoseok?

Before I could shed a tear, something hit the window right next to me. I peered over, finding Jungkook and Taehyung throwing rocks outside at my window. I reached over, and with my working arm, I unlatched the window and opened it slightly. "Jesus, what are you guys doing at six in the morning?" I whisper-yelled.

"That was quick, we didn't think you'd be awake." Jungkook said, climbing up and sliding the window up higher before entering as Taehyung did the same. Luckily, my room was on the first floor so they could access it quickly.

"What are you guys doing here? Visiting hour starts in like, four hours." I whisper-yelled at them again, making sure to not be too loud.

"We just wanted to see how you've been. We also have some news." I tilted my head.

"It's not very...good, Y/N-ah. Just brace yourself, okay?" Taehyung sighed as I nodded my head-knowing exactly what they'll probably say. I mean, what else could it be?

"We ran a manhunt to find Daeshim, but there was no trace. No trace on his phone line, his car stayed at this motel. When we asked if anyone named Daeshim was there, the owner said that there wasn't anyone going by the name Daeshim. So basically, he just...left." Jungkook said in one breath.

"I know." I said quietly. Their expressions widened.

"What?" They both said in unison.

"I knew he left me, but I didn't expect for him to leave and leave no trace." I sighed.

"I don't understand-why would he just leave me like this?" I pointed at myself. "Why would he leave me in the first place? Was I too fat? Was I too ugly? I mean, I was planning on going on a diet anyways, but why all of a sudden?" I rambled on about the questions that we inside of my head before they broke into my room.

Taehyung stopped my rambling, "Woah, woah, woah. Y/N, you know that you aren't any of that. We don't know why he left, but eventually we'll find out the truth. Don't doubt Jungkook and I, Y/N. We will find him and we'll get all the answers that you need." Tears clouded my vision as they stood by my bed, comforting me.

"It's okay, it's okay." Taehyung and Jungkook placed their arms around me as I sobbed-repeating the words 'it's okay' into my ear. I wished we could just stay in this moment forever-where they just comforted me and told me that it would be okay.

I was sobbing because the person I truly love had left me, which has caused me constant heartache. Because I'm laying in a cast, with memory loss and no recollection of what had happened last week. A tiny bit of me was also crying because even though my best friends since middle school are comforting me, I don't feel the thoughts being boxed off and put away-so why was Dr. Park the one that made me feel free even though the only thing there was his presence?

 Park the one that made me feel free even though the only thing there was his presence?

this isn't exactly
one of my favorite
chapters but it was
needed, so ://

i'm sorry if the last
few chapters have
been boring! don't
worry though, there
are a lot of interest-
ing moments to come.

if you liked this
chapter or story in
general then please
share + vote !!

- <3, tina.

[UNEDITED]

I'm actually in love with park jimin

with park jimin.