two.

your pov

"She keeps slipping out of consciousness, I don't know what to do!" My eyes faintly opened as the bright white lights blinded me-making me close them again.

That voice. It wasn't extremely familiar...but I've heard it before. I can't remember even as I try as hard as I could to remember.

I felt myself being pushed through air swiftly. It also sounded like wheels being pushed under me. Am I in a hospital?

I couldn't come to my senses. I can't feel, see, nor smell anything. All I could hear were multiple voices that sounded like they were yelling into my ear.

"What happened?" Another voice asked. Now that voice was not familiar. It was more... strong and deep. The only other person I knew that had a deep voice was Taehyung, but he definitely wasn't a doctor.

"I've told you the story multiple times, already. This woman had a fight with her boyfriend or whatever and when I stood up to him, she ran away and a car hits her!" The high pitched voice exclaimed. What's weird is that I find his voice oddly...comforting. It was calm, but it could also create a storm.

"Let's get her to OR two right now. The victim has lost a lot of blood already, Dr. Kim." A lady's voice called to the left of me. Or maybe to the right of me. So his name is Dr. Kim.

"Call and tell them that we are coming up." The strong and deep voiced Dr. Kim said in that strong tone. I should stop. I'm basically dying right now.

What's there to live for now, anyways?

"This is as far as you can go, Dr. Park." The lady voice speaks up again.

"T-this is my first patient, she, she can't die." The high pitched voice says as his voice fades.

And fades.

Until I couldn't hear his voice anymore.

"We're losing her!" Is all I heard before my whole body gave up on me.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

My eyes jolted open, staring up at a white wall. More like a ceiling. My eyes traveled downwards as the motion was blurred. I tried blinking a few times, but it was still blurry.

The monitor beeped steadily. That was the only thing that I could hear. It was eerily quiet-there weren't any voices, screams, anything. Only my breath intakes and the beeping monitor.

My left arm felt pricked as if wires and cords were tugging onto me. I could feel the uncomfortableness in my left arm, but my right arm seemed paralyzed. Like it couldn't move, or feel.

The awful taste of dryness in my mouth was very present. My tongue felt numb as it couldn't produce saliva or anything wet for me to get rid of the salty dry taste from my mouth.

The random smell of japchae reminded me of Taehyung and Jungkook. They love japchae. I would buy them portions on portions of it, and they'd never get tired of it. Were they here?

Where am I, exactly?

My bed?

My couch?

Daeshims' couch?

Did we get into a fight?

It had started to add up, like puzzle pieces being turned and put together. I was in the hospital. I can't exactly remember why, but I know something happened to me.

"You're awake, Y/N." A deep voice called out.

I squinted my eyes, trying to see what he looked like. I can't remember what he looked like when I last saw him. Did I even ever see him?

"I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Doctor Kim Namjoon, I was the doctor that performed surgery on you a few days ago." My eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

I opened my mouth to speak, but it was so dry that no words could come out. Dr. Kim seemed to have gotten my message though, since he rushed to my side table and poured me a cup of water.

I had managed to chug it down within seconds-my whole mouth finally being able to function again. "W-what?" I asked after gulping down more water after Dr. Kim refilled it again.

"Do you know what happened, Ahn Y/N?" Dr. Kim asked as he stood at the end of my bed. My mind was blank on what had happened. I can't even remember how it happened or what caused it.

"I don't expect you to. You had a severe car accident, which lead you to TBI, meaning traumatic brain injury. It is pretty common but your brain has suffered greatly. Technology is not advanced enough to know what you have forgotten, but it seems as if you have forgotten how you got into the car accident." Dr. Namjoon said.

"We were able to stop the bleeding inside of your brain, but memories have been lost-and recovery will be needed." My head had felt heavier than before, which I had figured out why now.

It was a lot of information to handle. I had never heard of TBI before, maybe FBI-but not TBI.

"You also have suffered a minor injury to your leg-which you can walk again in no time, but your arm had been completely detached." I slowly turned my head towards my right arm, finding it wrapped in bandages.

"We were able to attach it back, but some nerve function has been lost. You will have to go-no, a physical therapist will come to your hospital room quite frequently to help you regain function." Dr. Kim said.

"There were witnesses from the accident, though. If you wish to meet them and try to get your memories from the accident back, then you can." Dr. Kim smiles, his dimples deepening.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. I am not your usual doctor, but I wanted to fill in for him since he overslept again. He's a resident at Busan Hospital, and he is quite new-so please do take it easy on him since he can be...interesting." Dr. Kim informed.

"I will be heading out now, a nurse will give you your medicine around lunch time." I nodded as he turned his back and walked out.

I wonder what the resident is like.

Is he young?

How 'interesting' can he be?

gahh,, is the doctorgoing to be cute? i guess you will decidethe fate c;

going to be cute? i
guess you will decide
the fate c;

- tina

[UNEDITED]