seventeen.

park jimin's pov

I hated. every. second. of. it.

I walk into her room some days, and he's still there, kissing her and holding hands as if nothing happened. In her head, nothing really did happen. They're smiling and being all lovey while I'm here trying my best to be a doctor. Of course, she doesn't know about anything, but he who shall not be named gives me glares every time I walk into the room.

I would be checking my patients' charts and see him just strolling her around in a wheelchair. Something I was supposed to be doing a long time ago.

Sometimes I just wondered if I should be a decent person and just let it go. They're happy now, and he must have changed after the accident, right? But most of me went against it-and I couldn't just leave her with an abusive cheating ex. Or ex ex? I couldn't put her in such danger like that; whether he changed or not, he still hurt her and ran off. Who knows what else he could do to her.

-

your pov

Daeshim had left earlier, and I missed him already. I sighed, fidgeting with my fingers before my door slid open.

I looked up, finding Jungkook and Taehyung standing there. "Hey babe!" Jungkook yelled, smiling as he brought in food. Specifically bibimbap, which is still literally my favorite food in the whole. wide. world.

"We missed you bitch!" Taehyung yelled as he ran in and hugged me. This time, I didn't mind if he squeezed me, I was almost recovered fully. It has been awhile since I've seen them, most of the chatting on group Facetime or sometimes they were together when we did.

"I missed you too, now give me food," I held my hands out in a grabbing gesture as Jungkook pushed my hands away. I pouted, crossing my arms and looking away from them in a toddler behavior.

"Fine, be that way," Jungkook argued in a childlike tone. I rolled my eyes, refusing to look at him.

"You guys are actual fucking children," Taehyung sighed as he spoke up. "Y/N stop being such a brat and Jungkook stop being a baby," Taehyung rolled his eyes. We both refused, being stubborn.

"I will take all the food," He reached his arm out to grab the food before we both sprang into action and grabbed our food before Taehyung could. "Thought so".

We both rolled our eyes at the same time, laughing as we do so. I missed them.

"You been recoring well, I see," Taehyung said again, with his mouth full as Jungkook chews loudly in the background.

"I swear to whatever the hell is up there itself, if you don't chew with your mouths closed I will shave you bald!" I exclaimed before sighing, finding that there was no use in telling them to do something they will never do.

They both placed their hands onto their heads, looking at each other before people in worried looks. "Oh no! Wouldn't want that happening with an immobile Y/N!" Jungkook exclaimed, both of them laughing as I scoffed.

"You guys are so annoying," I rolled my eyes, smiling. I love them

Taehyung and Jungkook both chuckled before continuing to chew unnecessarily loudly. After finishing the bibimbap, Jungkook licked his fingers before clearing his throat. "We heard he who shall not be named is back".

"Yeah," I smiled, but the smile was not reflected upon their faces, which was somewhat surprising.

"He's going to hurt you again, Y/N," Taehyung sighed. "I-We saw how heartbroken you were a few months back. You can't keep letting your heart out in the open to take like that, Y/N," they looked at me in concern.

"Come on guyssss," I whined. "He didn't just ditch me, he was trying to get my parents to come get me when I was in the hospital, and some things came up," Jungkook sighed, rubbing his hands on his thighs before speaking.

"We love you, you know that," Jungkook said. "You're like our little sister and we would protect you at any cost. You can do whatever you want, because it's your life-but we just worry about you. You just got into an accident, and you know-,"

"You're saying my mind is blurred because I just got into an accident?" I interrupted. Taehyung tilted his head in confusion before shaking his head.

"No, not like that, Y/N. He...did things before, to you. He hurt you once, and we don't want that to happen again, babe," Taehyung sighed. "Just with how his excuse sounded, we don't trust it, is all we're saying".

I was shocked. I understood why they were being protective, but I didn't expect for them to just be against it. "You do whatever you want to, Y/N, just don't get your feelings hurt," Jungkook rubbed his face as he shrugged.

"It just doesn't make sense," Taehyung whispered before Jungkook nudged him. I ignored his comment, not wanting to deal with them. I had really thought that they would somewhat forgive him, too. I should talk to Hobi about this, he would believe me.

"Whatever, anyways, your doctor kept staring at us when we walked to your room, what's up with him?" Jungkook asked.

I shrugged, not really knowing. I mean, it doesn't seem like he wanted to talk to me anymore since Daeshim came back. "I don't know, he's avoiding me," I fidgeted with my fingers.

The image of us racing around the hospital hallways months back suddenly hit me, making me frown a bit. I touched my lips gently, remembering when his connected with mine. It was long ago, and I can't think about that when I have someone now. I can't think about these things.

"Seems odd," Taehyung murmured, looking out the window. "I don't know, he seems kind of hot-if you don't take him, I will," Taehyung winked. I looked at Jungkook, finding him pouting. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at Taehyung, hard.

The mood quickly changed from whatever it was seconds ago to madness. "Hey! You can't go around saying those things," I hissed before he threw it back at me violently. I dramatically gasped, "You can't injure an already injured patient!" I threw the pillow back as Jungkook laughed between us.

"I was just saying," Taehyung smiled as I shook my head.

"You guys are children," Jungkook signed, placing his hands on his hips as he shook his head, ticking his tongue.

"You're only a few months older than I am!" I grabbed the pillow and threw it into his face.

anna oop-
[UNEDITED]