🍀14🍀

Who do you get stuck in a room with and how?

Aquarius: Tsuyu ~ you were in the janitors cupboard together looking for some hoola hoops when you accidentally pushed a pole and it shout the door behind you.

Aries: Bakugo ~ you were both in detention and the teacher left the room to go get a drink, you were both out of sight when a cleaner locked the room because they didn't know you were in there.

Taurus: Denki ~ You broke the key. Inside the door.

Gemini: Iida ~ you both smiled and cheered when an assignment was given so everyone shoved you in a closet.

Cancer: Hagakure ~ detention. Just detention. They locked you in the room so you wouldn't get any ideas of skiving.

Leo: Sero ~ you were being silly and dancing to music after school in the classroom when you shut the door accidentally without the key, so you got stuck.

Virgo: Todoroki ~ you were also playing hide and seek and hid in different cabinets but when you got worried because it was dark and neither of them would open again, Todoroki made a small hole to talk to you.

Libra: Ojiro ~ since you are in class 1-A and know about the rivalry, you wanted to befriend someone because you didn't want to dislike anyone, but the Bakusquad started to be stupid and blocked you in the classroom as they thought you and poor Ojiro were doing... that.

Scorpio: Kirishima ~ you got shut in the gym, along with Shinsou, so you all just continued to train until Aizawa came and freed you at 6 in the evening.

Sagittarius: Momo ~ you got locked in the girls changing rooms by accident because they didn't think anyone else was in there. In that time you bonded a little and became friends.

Capricorn: Uraraka ~ you were playing hide and seek with the Dekusquad and you and Uraraka decided to hide in a cupboard and block yourself in. Bad idea.

Pisces: Mina ~ you got blocked into her dorm room because her door slammed too hard and it stayed there.