183- Not a Chapter (A/N) Must read to understand next chapters!

I might as well delete my other books.
It's hard to divide my attention into so many different works, and no matter how much I love these books, no one really wants to read them because of this book, which, by the way, is a copied idea. I was not the one to come up with the 'Zodiac book' idea, so all of us who are writing them are just copying the original, creative and amazing person/people who came up with this idea. I hate myself for that, but I was just trying something out, I didn't think it'd get this much attention. I feel really bad about it. I'm not sure that I want to delete this book, but I think I should delete my other ones. There's no point in them being there because they aren't that important and they are just boring, to put it simply.

I'm deleting my first story, one of a depressed girl who was going through a very hard time, because the plot line wasn't thought out and it was just me poetically rambling in the first chapter.

My second book, a finished Horror-creepypasta fanfic, was more thought out and I was, and still am, very proud of it, but nobody cares about it so I might as well delete it. It was called Dolly-Face.

My third book, another Creepypasta OC origin story, is ongoing, but I've lost all interest and it's just me going on about an abused, young, Neko girl who is friends with all the pastas and is cousins with JTK, it's pathetic really. And I made loads of mistakes in it and I hate it so much that I'm probably going to take it down tomorrow.

My Anonymous Diary will stay up, its my way of spilling out any feelings I have, and it's got just over 500 reads but that's because I, in a way, advertised it in one of my past chapters, and I'm not proud of that, even if I did it without realising.

Next is my re-written roleplay story with Mother_Shifter , we're continuing the roleplay (very slowly because we live in different countries and I'm always asleep when they aren't and they also have work so it's a problem) but I might delete that story because it's between past Aizawa when he was a student, and her OC. People only really like x Reader or smut/fluff with two of the characters. I don't do smut, my hands refuse to write it lmao, and I'm scared of writing fluff. Philophobia does that to you. And x Readers I struggle with because I don't really read them that often, and again, I haven't been in a proper relationship so I have no idea what I could do. I love the plot line of our roleplay and I think it's really sweet, but I am probably going to take that story down aswell. It's all thanks to my roleplay partner because they were the one who thought out all the plot lines and ideas, I just followed along. Her OC is so cool by the way, I love her too much XD, so go and read her OC book, her OC's name is Kobitani.

And last, my Creepypasta Zodiac story. Like I said, the idea is copied, and I don't like copying people's ideas, and nobody really cares about it anyway so there's no point in it being there.

If any of you take interest in these books, thank you, but they will be taken down soon and I'm happy that you supported them.

Sorry that this chapter was a wasted one, it's not just a cheat so I can get to 200 chapters, which is crazy, I don't know how I've gone on for this long and how none of you have lost interest in it, but I had to get my thoughts out so none of you yell at me for taking down my stories. They're just all bad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Also, I'd like to introduce you to Puppet, she's my little secondary voice and she'll be written in italics. I've had her for a while but have been pushing away the thought of putting her in the chapters, but I do like the thought now so here she is. She ties into my username and makes me appear less dumb XD.
You are a bit dumb though!
*Sigh* I know I'm going to regret this.

Tell me your favourite characters (2 boys and 2 girls) so Wildfire can be sure to give you them a bit more.

Aquarius-

Aries-

Taurus-

Cancer-

Gemini-

Leo-

Virgo-

Libra-

Scorpio-

Sagittarius-

Capricorn-

Pisces-

Puppet is like my little split personality, cheeky and loud, but I like that I can incorporate her in the book, and she is fan-friendly, so she'll talk to you if you'd like her to.
Yep, just no cussing please!
Yep, thanks for reading!

~Wildfire and Puppet <3