185

When did the signs realise they wanted to become a hero?
(Thankchu yunuwuchi )

Aquarius: When a hero saved their parents.

////////

Aries: When their grandparents kept calling them their hero when Aries was a child. (The thought of that is so cute)

////////

Taurus: When they realised their potential.

////////

Cancer: When they helped save a cat in a high tree, they realised that the cat could symbolise the world, and the tree symbolised the evil.

////////

Gemini: Your parents work with the Police, so you wanted to help people two, in a way that everyone aspired to be.

////////

Leo: You realised that you could do so much with your quirk's ability when it manifested.

////////

Virgo: When your quirk manifested at the same time as everyone else, you suddenly stood out and everyone liked you. You hated it because no one liked you when you didn't have a powerful quirk, so you want to become a hero to ensure equality.

////////

Libra: They were fed up with being called precious and fragile, they wanted to prove to everyone that they could become a hero.

///////

Scorpio: They'd wanted to be a hero as soon as they could walk.

///////

Sagittarius: You felt that whatever you did, you wanted it to be for a good cause. And you felt that they're whole life.

////////

Capricorn: You vowed at your grandma's funeral that you'd become a hero, something that she'd always wanted to be.

///////

Pisces: When they witnessed the Sludge Villain incident, they felt weak and pathetic when they saw a quirkless boy run into the scene to save the other boy. They wanted to make sure that nothing happened like that again by becoming stronger.