173

If the signs had a second quirk, what would it be?
Suggestion from: Violetta_the_wolf
Thanks, I loved doing this!

This layout is pissing me off so imma be lazy and do this:

Aquarius: Self Healing

/////////

Aries: Fog

////////

Taurus: Hanahaki

////////

Cancer: Voice Mimic

////////

Gemini: Twister

////////

Leo: Lullaby

////////

Virgo: Boosted Senses

////////

Libra: Gemstone Manipulation

///////

Scorpio: Hallucination

///////

Sagittarius: Sandstorm

////////

Capricorn: Weather Manipulation

///////

Pisces: Telekinesis

——Descriptions (if needed)——

Aquarius: It's similar to Recovery Girl's quirk, but you can only heal yourself, but can transfer that injury to your opponent if you remember how you got that injury, and your brain can make your body inflict that damage, no matter how hard it may seem to do.

Aries: Your hands can emit a fog that varies in thickness, heat, size and shape, so you can use it as a defence, offence or as a hiding spot.

Taurus: If you don't know what the Hanahaki disease is, it's where unreturned love causes you to cough up blood and flower petals, and to cure yourself you either need to get that person's love in return, or have surgery to remove the feelings and memory of your love. You can give people this disease, causing them to hack up blood and petals as soon as your quirk hits them. The disease leaves their system once your quirk deactivates. You can send a flurry of flowers in offence.

Cancer: It may seem a bit weak, but the voice you mimic's soundwaves can have an affect on the opponents quirk and disable it, weaken it or take away that persons control over it. That aside, you can mimic any voice you hear, so it can be useful for that too.

Gemini: You can summon a twister and mould it to different sizes depending on the needs you face. They can be used in defence and offence and can change physical shape depending on your mood.

Leo: Your singing can send someone to sleep, and from then on they do whatever you please. You can make them surrender or continue fighting, anything you want. They are in a sleepwalking state until you deactivate your quirk.

Virgo: Since your main quirk is very powerful, your second is less powerful. It just boosts up your senses so you have strong hearing, sight and smell.

Libra: You can create various different minerals and make them into giant blocks of jewels of your choice. The more precious the mineral, the harder it is to make. Your body gets covered in patches of that substance when overused.

Scorpio: You can make someone see whatever you want them to see, but limiting the visions to 8 different figures. You can make them see that they had lost and them leaving the arena or area, making them believe it in real life and walk away.

Sagittarius: You can summon the sand without needing it already near you, but if sand or dust in large amounts is near you, your storms will become much stronger. You can use the sand to pummel the opponent away from you and use it as a cover up to hide.

Capricorn: Depending on the current weather, you can manipulate it and make it more severe or calmer. You can change it, but that'll immediately drain your second quirk, making the weather you change go back to normal after 1 minute.

Pisces: The ability to move objects just by thinking about it, but the whole time you move that object, you cannot loose it in your sight. You can move as many objects as you wish but your first quirk is in competition with your second so you can only use Telekinesis for under 6 minutes.