184

Well that is sad. XD
(It's just a glitch but it's hilarious)

—————

When did the signs first get hurt bad? Middle School, UA, or Kindergarten?

Aquarius: In UA. In the training camp attack, Toga cut deep into your arm, causing you to bleed heavily until you passed out.

////////

Aries: In Kindergarten. You overused your quirk, causing you to give yourself a major migraine and had to be taken to the Hospital as your ears started to bleed aswell. You had to take pain killers until about 11 pm and stayed there until the next day.

////////

Taurus: In UA, your final exam caused you to accidentally teleport straight into a flurry of debris flying down from the ceiling.

////////

Cancer: In Middle School. You were escaping your teacher's as a training exercise with two others, and when your plan didn't go right, you had to jump onto the top of a three story building, which you hadn't done before, and missed. You hung onto the railing, legs not moving because of broken bones. Luckily one of your friends was Uraraka, who helped you by making you float down.

////////

Gemini: In Kindergarten, you were running in a race, when your sugar levels weren't high enough, but you wanted to win so you pushed past your limits, earning first place and a pair of fractured ankles. Ouch.

////////

Leo: In UA. In a training session, you went past your limit of weapons and your stomach couldn't take it. You got bruises all over your torso and threw up.

////////

Virgo: In Middle School. You were practising your control over your quirk, when another kid used his own water manipulation quirk to get back at you for rejecting him, and let's just say, you couldn't walk for 5 weeks and your parents were pissed off.

////////

Libra: In Kindergarten, you had two friends that defended you, as your quirk was still manifesting and people thought you'd end up quirkless. One day, both of them weren't there to hide you from a specific boy's explosions that hit you against a tree.

///////

Scorpio: In UA. You had the odd twisted ankle and bruise here and there, but when you joined UA you got hurt bad in the Entrance Exam, saving a fellow attender.

///////

Sagittarius: In Kindergarten. You got in a fight, 2 on 1, and although you won, you got beat up pretty bad.

////////

Capricorn: In UA, specifically In the USJ attack. You had been good at defending yourself but this was a whole new level for you. Fighting three villains at once took its toll on your hands and arms.

///////

Pisces: In Middle school, you were standing up for a weak classmate and someone hit you in the head with their quirk. You were knocked out, but the classmate managed to get away and get a teacher.