Quirk Side-Effects

♒️Aquarius ♒️
-You often cut your clothing, that's why you try to wear short, sleeved tops so you don't ruin them.
-You get a lot of cuts on your arms if you overuse it.

♈️Aries ♈️
You often get Migraines and headaches and get light-headed if you overuse it.

♉️Taurus ♉️
If you use it too much you will 'buffer' in a way and you will temporarily look like a hallucination. Your quirk has a high durability so you normally leave fights with a small twitch of the body that lasts a few minutes.

♋️Cancer ♋️
-If you don't stick a landing your legs can get injured very easily.
-Your legs can get very weak after a fight

♊️Gemini ♊️
-You have a high stamina but you can easily become out of breath and require glucose to return to normal.
-Your speed varies, so you have to be wary when it is overused because it can kick into overdrive.

♌️Leo ♌️
You create weapons from your hands and stomach, and the bigger the weapon, the more that body part will hurt after you finish.

♍️Virgo ♍️
-You need to constantly be hydrated in order to summon water.
-Your quirk can fade away for 24 hours if you use it way too much.

♎️Libra ♎️
-It depends on what or who you transform into. You get memories if you shapeshift into an already-alive being, and they can be haunting.
-If you transform into an animal, when you return to your normal self, you will gain body parts of that animal. You almost always have the ears and tail of canines because they are the easiest to transform into.
-You gain traits from the being you transform into, and since you transform into canines most of the time, you are flexible, fast and well adapted to many environments depending on the species.
The bad thing is you can get aggressive if you transform into a wolf and you only stay with people you trust in that period of time.

♏️Scorpio ♏️
-The quirk you mimic's side effects happen to you, but vary when it comes to how severe.
-You sleep-quirk.
-Occasionally, even if your quirk is inactive, the recent quirk you copied will be enabled when it does become active, but you will pass out if you use it too much.

♐️Sagittarius ♐️
Your vines come out of your back, so you can get a lot of back pain and if someone cuts your vines, your nerves will feel it.

♑️Capricorn ♑️
-Terrain that is dry and hard is much more painful to break, and since you break it with your fists and feet, you have to wear fingerless gloves and strong boots so you don't break your bones.
-Your quirk is permanently active, but you have good control over it, so you know not to stomp unless it is necessary.
-The Ground you break wont return to normal until you punch it again, causing pain in both of your hands.

♓️Pisces ♓️
-Your quirk is similar to Eijiro's, and you activate it my punching your fists together. Your knuckles risk getting split depending on the type of metal you make them turn into.
-Your quirk is misunderstood. It is called 'Steel'-fist, but you can turn it into various different metals as long as you know their symbol on the periodic table. This means you have to study a lot in order to remember. You can however turn it to steel whenever since that is your main substance.

I felt it was important to add some character development to the signs to give them more personality instead of just doing scenarios. You can skip this chapter and ignore it if you want.

Wildfire x