What does Denki think of you?

Aquarius: They are the bolt to my lightning. *blushes*
I WOULD CHARGE YOUR PHONE ANY TIME!

Aries: I feel like they are either Shinsou's secret love child or his sibling. Their quirk is literally exactly the same! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY!?!
Todoroki: Yes, because Midoriya's case is more important. He is All Might's secret love child.,

Taurus: They respect people's privacy but love gossiping with me and Mina. They get all the tea!

Cancer: They can get Aizawa to quote vines. This is wizardry. They are actually superhuman.

Gemini: They're pretty good friends with Nejire, but I do talk to them sometimes. They quote pretty good vines too.

Leo: Their quirk is super handy. I needed a pencil, and POOF! There was one in my desk. Nice. Thanks for that!

Virgo: very considerate, smart and funny, and Aizawa is like their dad. Oh and they let me cheat off their homework before class because I forgot, THANKYOU!

Libra: I love their quirk. They turned into Pikachu for me once, and my life was complete.

Scorpio: I am low-key scared of them, but they are really charismatic and are a likeable person in general.

Sagittarius: Ha, we barely studied when we did the assignment together, we spent half the time looking at memes and quoting Daz Black vines. Somehow we still managed to get the assignment done... magic. Also, BAKU GOTTA CRUUUUUUSH!

Capricorn: They are like the parent, but that cool one that gets you McDonalds and doesn't tell you off that much, they save that job for Iida.

Pisces: Fist-Bump! Wait no, pls no hurt meh! Mineta literally flew.