193

Part Two! Sleepover with the Bakusquad!

Kirishima carries Cancer on his shoulders, quoting Quensadilla vines with Libra and Denki.
Sero walks with Taurus, while they look at the photos of Libra being suffocated by poodles and Tabby Cats.
Gemini, Leo, Aquarius and Pisces blast music in the middle of the group.
Capricorn, Sagittarius and Virgo carry Scorpio in a bridal style while singing along to the lyrics.
"Hey, Capricorn? Your house is here right?" Cancer shouts.
"Yep!" They reply.

Capricorn's parents are out until Monday, and it was Friday so they could have their sleepover in peace.

"Who wants pizza?!" Aries yells from the kitchen.
"Me!" Everyone yells.
Aries calls Dominos and gets margarita, pepperoni, Hawaiian, vegetable and ham Pizzas.
Cancer and Aquarius grab pillows, blankets and mattresses from upstairs and carry them into the lounge.
"Who wants to build a blanket fort!!?" They call out.

Everyone runs into the lounge and starts building the fort. Somehow and somewhen Cancer gets trapped under the pillows and gets dragged out by Pisces. The doorbell rang seconds later, and Denki and Gemini raced to the door and opened it.

"Pizza's here!" Denki called.

Bakugo and Scorpio managed to move the fort without making it collapse so they could all sit and eat.
By this time it was around 7pm.

"Who wants to watch IT?" Taurus asked.

Libra and Aries shook their heads in protest but Mina and Kirishima came up to them and said, "you can all snuggle up with us if your scared! Please can we watch it? Pleeeeaaaseee?'"
"You'll be fine, it's only makeup anyway!" Gemini added.
They accepted eventually.
"Before we watch it we're gonna need to get into our pj's!" Leo said.
"But we don't have ours." Mina said and gestured to the rest of the Bakusquad.
"That's fine!" Capricorn smiles, "I have loads of onesies and spare pj's in the closet over there. Boys get changed downstairs, girls upstairs."

~

The film started. Mina ended up getting more scared than Aries and Libra so they all cuddled up together with Kiri, with the addition of Denki because he started getting scared too.
Bakugo sat in a huge bean cushion with Sagittarius.
Sero, Cancer, Taurus and Aquarius sat on the sofa while Pisces, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn sat in the fort.
"Wait!" Cancer yelled.
Bakugo paused the film.
"Popcorn!" Cancer said.
Aquarius went with them to get the popcorn bags, then continued watching the film.

~

The film rolled onto the credits, leaving Denki and Libra in Pokèmon onesies, leaning against each other and sound asleep, with Aries, Mina and Kirishima all in a snoring heap.
Aquarius and Pisces fell asleep on the velvet carpet with their new pillows, their hands still in the popcorn bags. Sero and Taurus were sleeping on the couch next to the sofa.
Everyone was asleep except Scorpio and Bakugo.
They snuck out of the living room and into the Kitchen.
"Know where the leftover pizza is?" Scorpio whispered.
"Over here." Bakugo pointed.
They put it in the microwave, jaws clenching whenever the door accidentally slammed.
They tucked into the margarita until there was nothing left.
"I'm so sleepy..." Scorpio yawned, sat next to him on the cold floor.
"Same..." he rubbed his eyes.
It was only a matter of seconds before they passed out, Scorpio's head resting on his shoulder.

At 1am, Virgo got up to get a drink, and saw them laying on the floor. They ran quietly back into the living room and got Cancer.
They both squealed and took their phones out, snapping pictures before running back into the living room before the pair woke up.
Leo stirred awake, and turned the television off, soon falling back asleep on Kirishima's heap of snoring companions.

-

Heyyyy! Hope u liked that! I really enjoyed making jthis! Let me know what you thought of it.
Sorry if your sign wasn't as active as some others, but there only so much Wildfire can do at 2am.
Yea, sorry about that. Please don't yell at me if I didn't really include you! But I love all of you so please don't be mad.

Love from Wildfire!
And Puppet!