INFO

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

I am grateful to announce you, that I made it. Welcome to the sequel of my Spider-Man fanfic.

First thing first, this book contains major spoiler from Endgame and FFH. So, if you, Yeah I'm talking to you, haven't seen the movies, then I suppose you should leave. Cause I don't want to spoil you anything. It's not what I do, and it's not something I want to do.

But if you have seen both movies, then welcome to my story. It's good to have you.

Well, I must say that after watching Endgame, I wasn't sure if I could do this. What had happened there was soo terrible. I couldn't stop crying for 3 whole days. And my heart still breaks when I see something that I can easily relate to Endgame.

Secondly I wanted to add, that this story continues right after the last chapter of my first fanfic. It means we are getting towards IW, following it to Endgame and kinda the plot of FFH. I'll just change a few parts because of the first story, MJ knew about Peter and in the trailer we can see that she just found out about it. That's probably one of the things I'll change.

So, I hope you're very excited to read the story, so with no further words, let's read this son of a story.

ENJOY THE BOOK