Six

"See you in a Minute

"See you in a Minute."
______

After Clint came back to the Avengers facility, the heroes tried to built the time Maschine with the help of the quantum realm and Pym Particles. Gwen watched as Bruce, Steve and Rhodey tried to send Scott back into the quantum realm and bring him back, but they failed miserably. Scott may have come back, but not in his current state. The former Ant-man hero came back as a young boy in his Ant-man suit. Gwen laughed, as she watched the faces of the heroes.

"Is that Scott?", Gwen asked, as she stood next to Natasha.

"Yes it is Scott!", he answered.

They then proceeded to take him back to the quantum realm, and bring him back, but now Scott was an elderly man. After Bruce pushed down a few buttons, Scott was sucked back into the quantum tunnel. After a few seconds he came back.

"He's a Baby.", Gwen whispered.

"It's Scott!", the scientist pointed towards the baby in front of them in a big Ant-Man suit.

"AS A BABY!", Steve yelled.

"He'll grow.", Bruce added.

"Bring Scott back!"

Baby Scott was sucked back into the quantum realm, and Bruce pressed another button to get him out of the realm. Finally the Scott they knew came back, but his face told them anything but happiness.

"Somebody peed in my pants!", Scott said, a disgusting look on his face.

"But, I don't know if it was baby me or older me.", the group of four watched him. "... or just me me."

"TIME TRAVEL.", Bruce screamed, happy that he accomplished it.

Steve just looked at him, his face showing that he was indeed completely done with everything, and he walked away, shaking his head.

The ringtone her phone, let Gwen know that someone was calling her. She took her phone out of her back pocket and saw the caller ID, a small smile was gracing her face. Accepting the call, she hold her phone to her ear, slowly leaving the room. Natasha watched the smiling blond girl walking out of the big room. The former spy turned around and helped Scott put of the suit.

"Hey.", Gwen said.

"Hey. Just wanted to ask you, if you got any time to meet me?", his voice was showing a bis of nervousness.

"I'd love to, Miles. But there's this... thing that I can't leave.", a sigh was heard from the other side of the call.

"Oh, uh, it's okay. Can you, maybe, you know, call me, when you finished. I just, I really miss you.", Miles said, making the smile on Gwen's face bigger and wider.

"Sure. I miss you too.", Gwen giggled.

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Love you too.", with that the phone Call ended.