THIRTEEN

Those who still haven't watched FFH should leave. This chapter spoils the whole movie plot along my few changes. So read at your own risk.

•  Instead of Peter telling Ned his plan about telling MJ how he feels, he tells him that he's in love with her

•  The scene with the homeless shelter is coming after a scene with Peter fighting against some criminals in the restaurant we can see in the trailer (cause it reminds us of homecoming, duh)

•  May and Happy don't have that little small talk, they hug when Happy arrives through the door with the check. Peter feels both happy for his aunt and uncomfortable with the whole situation.

•  Nick Fury calls, Peter ghosts him, like the movie.

•  May never mentioned Peter tingle she calls it Spidey sense like in the comic

•  In the plane, Mr. Harrington tells them they can sit where ever they want. Ned tries to sit next to Betty to talk to her. MJ sits next to Brad because Peter is told to sit next to Mr. Harrington.

•  they drive to the hotel they are staying in Venice is the same as the movie has shown, just with the seats assigned. Ned and Betty are now closer not together. 

•  They walk through Venice, Peter with MJ and Betty with Ned.

•  The whole Hydroman (or what his actual name is because that wasn't Hydroman) fiasco is the same.

• later that night, Nick fury is there taking Peter with him to their secret lair or something (IDK 🤷‍♀️) Peter doesn't have his suit with him because the left it home in Queens.

•  to avoid revealing his face he takes the mask with him he used as he fought against Hydroman ( again that's not his name) but Nick says they are all on the same side (Uhm that's not correct) so Peter takes of the carnival mask

•  Peter refuses to help Nick nor Mysterio, wanting to spend his vacation.

•  Next day, Out of nowhere Peter's school trip is highjacked by Nick fury. Instead of going to Paris they go to Prague (😍) 

•  the European woman who gave Peter the stealth suit is not in there, cause I think that scene was useless (sorry!) Peter finds the stealth suit in his backpack after getting a text message from Fury (alright, good) 

•  Edith well, let's pretend that it is Tony's voice Peter can hear with all his charm.

•  Moving on Peter tests the glasses and is shocked by hearing Tony's voice. He explains that Peter can control all of Tony's suit with it. That means if he needs an extra pair of hands the iron man suit can help him by literally anything related to saving the city or the world.

•  the heart-to-heart talk between Peter and Mysterio is the same as the movie, we're just adding one little frequent in there. Mysterio asks him about Stark, why he was so important to him. Peter tells him that he had lost a father figure before (BEN FREAKING PARKER) and that he feels guilty for Tony's death (but it's not his fault, no one - except Strange - knew)

•  The opera scene is almost the same, but Peter doesn't tell MJ about the new mission he doesn't want to worry her about it. MJ waits for Peter but he is gone and Brad sits next to her trying to get her to talk to him, but she leaves. Betty and Ned follow but they go to the big street carnival outside the opera.

•  the whole next scene is the same as in the movie. The creature made of Lava/fire attacks Peter and Mysterio fight it, your classical superhero with powers fight scene

•  after the fight, Peter and Quentin are at the bar (our little Pete drinking some orange juice with an organic drink halm) they talk about EDITH. Peter gives them to Quentin, not because he thinks he is the next Ironman. Peter gives them to Quentin because he thinks that he isn't worthy enough to have that responsibility and that he thinks he failed Tony's legacy. Peter saw the way, Mysterio was fighting and it reminded him of the way Tony used to fight.

•  after Peter left, the scene is the same with Quentin telling us ( the audience) what his plan was and so on

•  Peter and MJ finally have their moment walking down the bridge in Prague. MJ is kinda disappointed that Peter hasn't told her about the mission and ditched her at the opera and they have a fight. But during the fight, MJ tells him that she had found a piece of a drone and had taken it with her. They find out that Mysterio is, in reality, the villain (Dun dun dunnnnn)

•  the following scene is the same with the amazing CGI (I loved it) but the gravestone doesn't say Tony Stark it says Ben Parker, because I think it has more depth in it and it makes Peter more you know insecure and he still thinks that it was his fault that Ben died (and there were a lot of Tony Stark references in the movie and I'm still not over endgame)

•  in the Netherlands, Peter calls Happy and the scene is also the same but without the necklace scene because Peter has other plans for the necklace.

•  the fight against Mysterio is the same, Peter uses his Spidey sense by closing his eyes and trusting his guts while fighting against the drones

• after the fight, Peter tells EDITH to shut the drones down. Nick tells him to give EDITH to Shield so that he can give it to someone they can trust but Peter demands EDITH to self destruct thinking that no one can control so much power and shield screw up with a lot of things

•  Quentin is not dead, (cause I really like the idea that they had with the Vulture. They haven't killed him, they brought him to prison) And Quentin is going to prison too.

•  on the London bridge, MJ runs to Peter and hugs him telling him that the fight they had was stupid. And they kiss after Peter told her that he was in love with her (this will be mentioned in the book as a flashback BTW)

•  MJ and Peter don't have a date, cause we don't need that in this story yet.

POST CREDIT SCENE:
•  J. Johna Jameson doesn't reveal Peter's identity, but everyone thinks that Spiderman was the one who attacked London.
Peter: "What the fu-?"

END CREDIT SCENE:
•  Maria Hill and Nick are Skrulls because Nick needed a break from everything after Tony's funeral. Nick takes his break on the Skrull spaceship (the Skrulls work with Shield)

Update: for those who got co fused because of the 13 months time skip I had written. Someone had texted me and told me that there was a time skip, and because me being stupid believed that person but I don't recall one and a few others didn't either. Soo, that why I changed it back.