Five

"Can't wait to see you

"Can't wait to see you."
______

Five years after the snap

"Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?", Scott Lang also know as Ant-man was freed from the quantum realm, after he was stuck five whole years, but for him, only 5 hours has passed.

"Only in mid-conversation.", Natasha answered. Gwen gave her a strange look, as she titled her head.

"Alright. So five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my, she was my, she was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there.", Scott explained, fidgeting with his hands.

"Sorry. That must've been a long five years.", Gwen said, she watched the hero. "Who are you?", he asked. "Gwen."

"Nice to meet you, Gwen. Anyway, yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours. See, the rules of the quantum realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. ", he looked around and saw Natasha's peanut butter sandwich.

"Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving.", he picked the sandwich up, and took a big bite.

After he finished the sandwich, he explained his theory about time traveling. „So what I'm saying is, time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is, right now we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time, but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like before Thanos."

"So you think that, we could use it as a time machine, and save everyone.", said Gwen, and ant-man nodded.

"I know it sounds crazy, but that was my idea.", he answered, smiling at the girl in front of him.

"Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon. So nothing sounds crazy anymore.", Natasha said as she crossed her arms.

"That's true.", Gwen added. "I've missed so many things.", Scott said, his eyes widened in amazement. "So, who do we talk to about this?"

The four heroes drove their way to a small house at the lake. As they made their stop, the group of four - Scott, Steve, Natasha and Gwen - walked towards the house, meeting the one and only Tony Edward Stark. When they approached him, Gwen hugged him tightly.  She then went inside to go to Pepper while the avengers were talking about the Scott's plan. But Tony refused to help them because he thought it wasn't a good idea and he didn't want to lose his second chance.

Gwen and Morgan exited the house, and the four year old girl hugged her father saying, "Mommy told me to come and save you." Tony smiled at his daughter, bringing her up to his lap as she snuggled into him.