Three

"He used the stones again

"He used the stones again."
______

Gwen woke up the next day, a strange feeling corrupted her body and made her feel empty. She had this feeling before, but it was recently after the snap. Natasha has always been by her side, helping her to calm down from everything she experienced during this phase. But this time, it was different. She stood up, leaving her room, not bothering to change into suitable clothes. She went straight towards the russian spy's room, knocking on the door, before entering. A small 'come in' was heard, and the young girl entered the room.

The room was not different that hers. A big bed was in the center of the room, a big window showed the view of the morning sun and a walk in closet was next to her door. On the bed was Natasha laying, in her clothes from the day before. Next to her was laying a magazine, and a cup of tea was put on a nightstand next to her bed. She watched as the young spider themed hero entered the big room, and jumped on the bed.

"Woah, there there little spider.", Natasha said, as she hugged the blond girl.

Gwen snuggled up to the older hero, closing her eyes. The former red head, hugged her tighter and closed her eyes as well.

"Have you got that strange feeling again?", she whispered into Gwen's hair.

A slight movement on her body, showed her, that Gwen nodded to her question. Natasha let go of the hug, and laid the girl on the bed.

"I'll bring you some tea. Be right back.", with that the spy left the room.

Laying on the huge bed, Gwen thought about everything that had happened the past three weeks. It all happened so fast. She may not have been fighting against Thanos, but she wished she could. The blond girl closed her eyes again, trying to calm her breathing. She reached the pillow under her head, and grabbed it tightly.

A red alarm was set off, letting her know that they got news about Thanos whereabouts. Gwen opened her eyes immediately, and raised out of the room, down the aisle and straight to the common room, where all the other remaining heroes where. Natasha has put the two cups of tea on a table, as she watched the hologram of the universe. There on a planet called Garden was

"He used the stones again.", Natasha said, as she leaned further into the hologram.

"Hey hey hey hey. We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?", Bruce said

"Look, he's still got the Stones, so...", said War Machine.

"So, let's get them. Use them to bring everyone back.", Carol interrupted him.

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that.", Steve answered Bruce question.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who is not in this room, to try.", Natasha turned around to the remaining heroes.