1711-1720

Chapter 1711: Going into Battle

"We can only drag things out with our current situation," Mo Ling gritted his teeth. He felt very pressured against three Gods. With his strength, he was confident about taking on any single one of them and not suffer defeat, but he would not be able to last for very long if he had to fight two Gods at the same time.

However, even if he managed to keep two Gods busy, there would still be one more god and the various Deity elders. Although Shen Jian's comprehension of the Laws of the Sword had reached mid God, far greater than any God present, his personal cultivation was just too weak after all. Mo Ling estimated that he would struggle a little in just keeping a single God busy. He would only be able to put up a proper fight if Jian Chen was present as well, as he had managed to heavily injure the ancestor of the Lu family before.

Although Mo Ling had never personally witnessed Jian Chen's abilities, he could already understand just how terrifying his strength was because he managed to injure Lu Tian to the point where he had to flee without the treasure of the Lu family.

"Brother Shen Jian, let's not go out for now. Let's drag it out and waste as much time as we can," Mo Ling said to Shen Jian secretly within the protective formation.

Shen Jian nodded. He also knew that they would not be able to hold off three Gods with just Mo Ling and him. Dragging out things was the only method available to them right now.

"Mo Ling, will your Mo clan surrender or will you continue to put up a pointless struggle?" Ando Fu asked.

Mo Ling sneered, "Ando Fu, Lu Tian, do you really think that the Mo clan is done for just because you two are working together and have managed to gather three Gods? Everyone will suffer heavy losses in the end. The outcome might even be worse than that for you."

"Even worse than that?" Ando Fu smiled deeply when he heard that. He said to Mo Ling, "Are you referring to this?" A piece of jade had appeared silently in Ando Fu's hand. He held it between his fingers, showing it to Mo Ling.

Mo Ling's eyes narrowed, and his expression immediately became ugly. He was familiar with the piece of jade, as he had personally handed it to clansmen and secretly arranged for him to stay in the provincial city. Aside from him and the patriarch, no one else in the Mo clan knew this person's identity.

The piece of jade contained information about the Godking Duanmu's jade. When he had passed the jade to the clansmen, he had warned him many times that he could only remove the restrictions on it if the Mo clan was destroyed. He would make the information in there go public so that the entire Dong'an province would learn about Godking Duanmu's jade.

Mo Ling had prepared such measures in the past to prevent the Lu family and the Ando clan from truly banding together against the Mo clan. If that really did happen, he could use it to strike worry and fear into the hearts of the Lu family and the Ando clan. Even if the Mo clan suffered the worst possible outcome, the Lu family and the Ando clan would not be able to benefit from it at all. Instead, they would have to lose their Godking Duanmu's jade or even have their clans destroyed.

Yet now, the piece of jade had actually appeared in Ando Fu's hands. That would mean the person Mo Ling had sent to the provincial city had met his end.

"Mo Ling, will you give up now? Let me ask you one last time. Are you going to surrender or put up a pointless struggle?" If you surrender, I will spare you," sneered Lu Tian.

"You're dreaming if you think our Mo clan will surrender," Mo Ling said with a gruff voice. Now that his clan possessed Jian Chen and Shen Jian, he became a little more confident.