1881-1890

Chapter 1881: A Godking's Pursuit

"The location of the whatever gave off that fragrance should be quite far away from me. It's a pity that the rainbow miasma is affecting my vision and senses of the soul, so I am unable to see as far as where the heavenly resource is. I can only determine its direction from where the fragrance comes from," Jian Chen stared in the direction of the fragrance and immediately hurried off in that direction.

Like a ghost, Jian Chen silently moved through the miasma-covered mountain ranges. He moved extremely quickly.

Along the way, he naturally came across many dangers. He only ended up entangling with some powerful plants. However, with Jian Chen's current strength, there was basically no organism that could threaten him as long as he did not come across any Godkings. As such, he obviously dealt with them all with great ease. Unfortunately, none of them possessed cores.

The number of cores at the level of Overgods on Jian Chen was the same as before, only amounting to six.

This was a huge harvest to him, far greater than the high grade divine crystals he could have collected from killing other Overgods.

If it were not for the fact that the plant cores and monster cores possessed poison, any single one of them would be worth several dozen blocks of high grade divine crystal.

After Jian Chen had travelled a hundred kilometers in the direction of the fragrance, he came to a sudden halt. He frowned as he stared at the coiling miasma up ahead. He sensed that something was off.

"What is this heavenly resource? Its fragrance is able to travel so far even in the unique environment of the Yin Mountains of Sevens Despair. I've travelled for a hundred kilometers, yet I haven't even been able to get a glance of the heavenly resource," Jian Chen thought. The light in his eyes flickered with uncertainty. He did not continue on his way for a while.

"Logically speaking, the miasma in a place like these mountain ranges would affect the fragrances from all heavenly resources, causing the range of the fragrance to shrink. However, the fragrance I can smell has travelled a hundred kilometers at the very least. Is there someone trying to bait me over, or is the heavenly resource just at a terrifying grade, having surpassed the ninth grade of the Immortal Tier and reached the legendary God Tier?"

As soon as Jian Chen thought that it was likely to be a God Tier heavenly resource, his heart began to beat uncontrollably.

However, he calmed down very soon. He stared ahead and became determined. He said to himself softly, "If I keep advancing, I'll be entering the very depths of the mountains. It's the most terrifying part of this place. Rumors have it that even Godkings can die there." Although Jian Chen was confident in himself, he was not arrogant. He could move around in the general region of the mountains, but he was extremely wary of the very depths. He did not dare to set foot in there so easily.

Even Godkings could die there. He, a mere Overgod, was an ant-like existence before Godkings. If he came across any terrifying dangers, he would be doomed.

However, the fragrance from in there had indeed piqued Jian Chen's interest. It was almost a fatal attraction to him, and it basically caused his blood to boil.

This was because a ninth grade Immortal Tier or even a God Tier heavenly resource was extremely rare.

"The greater the risk, the greater the reward. A high grade heavenly resource like that is worth it for me to take the risk. Moreover, I have a god artifact to protect me. Coupled with the toughness of my Chaotic Body, I think I can retreat no matter what dangers I come across." Finally, Jian Chen made up his mind. He took out the armor from his Space Ring and put it on before continuing into the very depths of the mountains.