1951-1960

Chapter 1951: Charging to the Front Lines Again

With Jian Chen's status in the Xuandao Empire, borrowing the teleportation formation was naturally nothing. Although he had turned down the emperor's engagement, the emperor's enthusiasm towards Jian Chen remained the same. He personally took Jian Chen to the teleportation formation in the imperial palace, allowing Jian Chen to use it for free despite the high cost of activating it.

After stating the position, the teleportation formation immediately activated. With a powerful force, Jian Chen who stood in the teleportation formation directly vanished.

In the prosperous imperial capital of the Heavenly Moon Empire, the City of Sun and Moon, the streets were bustling as noises and shouts rang out. Smartly dressed officials or high-ranking members of organisations moved along the bustling streets with simply-dressed cultivators. Endless stores filled the two sides of the streets and were crowded with people.

As an ancient empire that was on the same level as the Xuandao Empire, the Heavenly Moon Empire naturally possessed an imperial capital that was no less impressive than the one in the Xuandao Empire. A few people with quite some status in the southern region gathered here.

In the centre of the City of Sun and Moon was a castle-like structure. People gathered in there in groups of threes and twos. Nearby, four extremely profound teleportation formations were carved into the ground.

Two of the teleportations were relatively smaller. They were roughly ten meters in diameter. As for the other two teleportation formations, they were larger, a total of thirty meters wide. Not only were the pulses of energy that they gave off stronger, but the inscriptions were also more complicated and profound.

All the people in the castle handed over different sums of divine crystals to an old man there before jumping onto the teleportation formation that was only ten meters wide and leaving.

The second teleportation formation of the same size would flicker with white light from time to time. Each time the white light dispersed, groups of people of varying sizes would appear.

One was an entrance, while the other was an exit!

Compared to the two ten-meter-wide formations, the two other formations were much more desolate. They would not be used even over several months.

However, at this moment, one of the thirty-meter-wide formations suddenly emitted a pulse of powerful energy. The energy was so powerful that it was several times greater than the two ten-meter-wide formations.

"The regional teleportation formation is responding. Someone is coming from another region."

"The regional teleportation formation is only used once every several years. It costs an astronomical amount of divine crystals every time. I wonder which great person has come from the other regions."

For a time, the people in the surroundings all looked towards the teleportation formation as they discussed softly.

Under everyone's attention, a young man who only seemed to be in his twenties appeared in the teleportation formation. He wore white robes, and he concealed his presence. As a result, he seemed like an ordinary person.

However, his resolute, handsome face possessed some coldness such that his ordinary eyes made many people present feel a frightening pressure.

"This person must be an expert!"

Many people secretly commented around the teleportation formation. Their gazes were filled with envy and respect.

To no surprise, the young man was Jian Chen.