1761-1770

Chapter 1761: The Empyrean Demon Cult (One)

Although uncle Qin had his back towards them as he rested, his cultivation was remarkable. Even with his eyes closed, Tong Tian was unable to hide his actions from the former.

Tong Tian was surprised inside, and he became even more guilt-ridden. However, he showed none of it on his face and remained composed. He fluttered his fan, "Uncle Qin, you're mistaken. It's not like elder Gu is the only one who can refine the Ninerefined Lifegiving Pill. There are plenty of grandmaster alchemists in the Saints' World who can refine them. It's not like it's impossible for me to get some of them with my identity."

"And, it's not like you don't know about the power of the formations around elder Gu's pill room. How is it possible for me to get in there with my strength?"

Uncle Qin shook his head helplessly as he listened to Tong Tian's serious analysis. Tong Tian's words were completely true, but uncle Qin understood that the young master before him probably really did use some method he did not know to infiltrate elder Gu's pill room and steal quite a lot of pills.

Jian Chen's expression became rather strange as he listened to the two of them talk. He had realised that the pill that Tong Tian had fed him was probably stolen from his own clan.

However, Jian Chen's face changed slightly at this moment. In the next moment, a gentle light began to radiate from him; it enveloped him completely in a single instance. He seemed to have become a huge cocoon as a sweet, medicinal fragrance appeared. Just a single breath of it filled him with an extremely great feeling as if the fragrance had cleansed all the impurities within his body.

Jian Chen's wounds actually healed at an unbelievable rate within the white light. He healed so quickly that even Jian Chen's expression change, becoming greatly shocked.

In under a minute, the white light around Jian Chen receded and revealed him. However, his complexion had returned to its previous state and he had made a complete recovery as well.

"What a powerful pill. It's countless times more powerful than any healing pills I've ever seen," Jian Chen could not help but sigh in amazement. He understood just how severe his wounds were. Even if he used the Chaotic Body and Radiant Saint Force, he would need a day at the very least to recover completely and that was already an astonishing speed.

However, the Ninerefined Lifegiving Pill had used less than a minute to heal him completely.

Jian Chen rarely consumed pills when he was injured in the past, as the effects of pills would basically be negligible. They would be nowhere near as quick as his Chaotic Body. However, the Ninerefined Lifegiving Pill was more than a hundred times more powerful than his Chaotic Body.

Tong Tian said rather proudly when he heard Jian Chen's praise, "Of course. Why don't you have a look at what the pill is? It's a Ninerefined Lifegiving Pill. I expended a tremendous amount of effort to get my hands on them and even with that, I only managed to get three. If it were not for the fact that I took a liking to you when I first saw you, I would have never given you it."

Jian Chen stood up and thanked Tong Tian again. Then he said, "Young master Tong Tian, my friend is still in Godking Duanmu's dwelling. She is in constant danger, so I must hurry back immediately. Please forgive my rudeness."

"Jian Chen, there are several dozen Overgods in the dwelling. Are you sure that you can save your friend," Tong Tian said steadily.

Jian Chen became rather stern, "If I have enough time, I do have some confidence in achieving that." Jian Chen thought of the small high grade divine crystal mine in the Dong'an province. With his current strength, he could hold his ground against all the powerful clans in the Dong'an province. It would be extremely easy for him to take over the mine.