2051-2060

Chapter 2051: The Prince's Wife

"Your highness, you must have seen it as well. When we entered the Divine Medicinal Garden, Xin'er and them were under attack from basically all the Godkings here. Under such tight circumstances, Xin'er had no other choice but to consume the Spiritual Root of Heavenly Ways. I hope your highness can forgive her for this," Yun Lianqing said uneasily from behind the fifth prince.

The fifth prince before them possessed great authority in the Sky Empire. Countless people would respond to his call. He was one of the three princes who were most likely to succeed the emperor. As such, he was greatly favored by the current emperor. and he had the support of peak sects in the Sky Empire. He was so powerful that their Yun family could not afford to offend him at all.

The hearts of all the Godkings from the Yun family sank completely when they saw how the fifth prince remained silently with a darkened expression.

Suddenly, the fifth prince's closely furrowed brows loosened. He let out a warm and enchanting smile, immediately making the people of the Yun family experience a pleasant feeling like they were standing in a spring breeze. It was as if all the negative emotions within them had vanished at that moment.

"Congratulations on consuming the Spiritual Root of Heavenly Ways, miss Yun Xin. If your journey in cultivation is successful, becoming a Chaotic Prime won't be an issue at all for you," the fifth prince smiled at Yun Xin. Afterwards, he clasped his fist towards her gently under her surprised gaze and said, "Miss Yun Xin, you must know my identity already. I hope that you can marry me. I wonder if I will be able to satisfy miss Yun Xin."

Although the fifth prince spoke warmly and politely, there was some sharpness in his gaze towards Yun Xin. All the people who understood the situation knew that the consequences would be horrible if Yun Xin did not agree.

Yun Xin's pale face became even whiter. She wanted to decline, but she could not bring herself to say it. This was because the fifth prince had already phrased it in a way that no matter what reason she used to decline him, she would be finding him unsatisfactory.

Without a single doubt, the Yun family would face a huge dilemma in the Neptunean Divine Palace. They might even face a disaster.

At the same time, Yun Xin constantly heard secret but helpless messages from the Godkings of the Yun family, telling her to just agree to it first.

In the current situation, the people of the Yun family were out of choices. Only through compromising could they ensure the safety of the clan.

Yun Xin gritted her teeth. Despite her reluctance, she still agreed to marry the fifth prince.

"I will definitely devote myself to cultivation in the future. When I truly become powerful, I will make the fifth prince regret today," Yun Xin made up her mind inside after the humiliation she experienced today. Right now, it was only a verbal agreement at most. As long as they did not get married, they would not be husband and wife.

The fifth prince laughed aloud, "Good, good, good. From today onwards, your Yun family will be one big family with me. Xin'er, once we return to the Profound Thunder Plane, I'll immediately report this to father before holding a grand marriage together." The fifth prince's unhappiness completely vanished. Although he had failed to obtain the Spiritual Root of Heavenly Ways, the root would not end up in the hands of others from a certain sense as long as Yun Xin became his wife.

Moreover, he would definitely possess an advantage in the fight for the throne through his connection with Yun Xin.

"Xin'er, let's go. You'll accompany me in the future. I'll show you the scenery of the Neptunean Divine Palace." The fifth prince made his way up and directly held Yun Xin's hand.