1871-1880

Chapter 1871: Powerful Armor

The sudden occurrence shocked all the people in the Blue River province.

At that moment, in the huge provincial city, everyone stopped what they were doing without any exceptions. They either stood in the streets or on the roofs of buildings as they raised their heads at the sky. They all stared at Jian Chen in complete shock and surprise.

"Who is this? He's asking for the ancestor of the Mo family as soon as he arrived. He's probably an enemy of the Mo family..."

The formation that protects the provincial city has already reached the level of Overgods. Even if an Overgod wants to smash through it, they'll need to exert some effort. However, the formation was shattered so easily before this senior. He's so powerful..."

"He's an Overgod. He must be an Overgod and a powerful Overgod at that. Heavens, I'm actually so close to an Overgod..."

"The stronger he is, the better it is. The Mo family has been acting as they wished within the province. Their wastrels always take women from the city. Who knows how many women they've dirtied throughout these years. I hope the appearance of the senior will mean the destruction of the Mo family..."

...

Countless people discussed with each other in the provincial city. They all spoke very softly or directly used communication techniques.

All the people in the Mo family had already gathered together. They stared at the sky sternly. Many of them were pale-faced, and their bodies were bloodied. Clearly, they were injured.

Not only had the sword Qi from before destroyed the protective formation of the Mo family, but its powerful ripples of energy had also injured many clansmen from the Mo family as well. Even the formation that protected the entire city had shattered loudly from the sword Qi.

The terrifying sword Qi had left behind a permanent scar in the hearts of the Mo family. Many of them felt uneasy, and their gazes towards Jian Chen were filled with fear and shock.

"Jian Chen, you've finally come. I've waited for you for a very long time already."

At this moment, an ancient voice rang out from the Mo family. It was calm and composed, no weaker than Jian Chen in terms of presence.

A black-robed old man had appeared silently above the Mo family. He was calm. His black robes ruffled without wind as the powerful presence of a mid Overgod radiated from him without any hindrance.

Apart from Jian Chen, no one saw when the old man had appeared.

"Ancestor of the Mo family, we originally had no connections at all, but you should have never, ever taken my things." Jian Chen stood with his arms across. He stared at the old man calmly and said, "Are you going to hand it over by yourself, or do I have to come and get it?"

The ancestor of the Mo family laughed aloud. He said, "Jian Chen, I have indeed underestimated you. I never thought that your strength would grow to such a level. However, so what if you're more powerful? That doesn't mean you can defeat me. If you want this back, you're dreaming."

"It stopped being yours a long time ago. It's mine now. If you have the ability, come get it."

The ancestor of the Mo family was extremely composed as if he was fearless. Even when he knew Jian Chen was now a late Overgod, he showed no fear at all.

"If that's the case, allow me to witness just what trump card you have hidden that makes you so confident," Jian Chen's eyes turned cold. The Startling Rainbow sword appeared in his hands in an instance. He directly stabbed it at the ancestor of the Mo family.