1751-1760

Chapter 1751: A Godking's Corpse

This time, no one doubted master Chanlong because the handprints on the stone door were clear evidence that people had already entered the place.

The traps Godking Duanmu had set around probably only had a single attack. The first hut was the best example.

The remaining Overgods all entered the second hut. There was also a miniature world within the second hut. Moreover, Godking Duanmu's Laws of Space had modified it, so it was much larger than the first hut.

Mountains obscured the space, and there was a range of mountains that spanned as far as the eye could see. Sharp sword Qi radiated from the mountains with a sense of supremacy. They were extremely powerful.

There were a few mirror-like rock faces among the endless stretch of mountains. A few slashes were left on the rock faces, which were the source of the sword Qi that permeated the surroundings. The sharp intent made all the Overgods shiver.

A few Gods were scattered before the rock face with the slashes. All their gazes were fixated on it; they wanted to comprehend the Laws of the Sword within.

With a boom, a few Gods slashed at the mountains up ahead. They wanted to take the slashes on the rock face away with them. However, the mountains had already changed from being soaked in the sword Qi for so long. They had become extraordinarily tough, so the full-powered attacks of the Gods only left a mark on its surface. Severing the entire mountain and taking it away was basically impossible.

"This should be where Godking Duanmu comprehended the sword," said Ling Hougong. His gaze was filled with joy. To him, this place was basically a supreme, treasured land.

This was because he comprehended the Laws of the Sword. If he continued his comprehension here, it would definitely become much easier for him.

A gleam of light flickered through Jian Chen's eyes as he too became excited. The sword slashes possessed the residue of what Godking Duanmu had comprehended from the Laws of the Sword. To him, they would be just too helpful. They could assist him in comprehending the Laws of the Sword and reach the partial achievement of Sword Spirit in an even shorter amount of time.

The Overgods left very quickly. They had already understood this place. It was only where Godking Duanmu comprehended the Laws of the Sword. It was not beneficial to them, nor were there any treasures, so it naturally did not attract them.

In the blink of an eye, all the Overgods aside from Jian Chen and Ling Hougong had left.

"Jian Chen, we both comprehend the Laws of the Sword, so this place is basically a blessed land to the two of us. Why don't we cultivate here for a while?" Ling Hougong asked. He wanted to stay behind.

"Jian Chen, leave here immediately. Go to the third hut. If I've guessed correctly, the third hut contains what I need," at this moment, fairy Hao Yue's voice rang out in Jian Chen's head.

Jian Chen clasped his fist towards Ling Hougong without any change in expression at all and said, "There's still one more hut left. I want to try my luck there for any impressive treasures and see what I can get."

Ling Hougong clasped his fist back at Jian Chen and said, "I won't be going to the third hut. I want to cultivate here for a while in hopes that my comprehension of the Laws of the Sword will increase. Jian Chen, I wish you luck!"

Jian Chen left after bidding farewell to Ling Hougong. He looked towards the third stone hut.

The ground outside the third hut was covered with corpses of Gods. All of them were missing body parts, having suffered miserable deaths. Jian Chen casually glanced past the corpses, and his eyes suddenly narrowed. His gaze fell onto one of their faces.