2101-2110

Chapter 2101: Yun Xiaoyan

"What? That girl is the person chosen by the artifact spirit? D- d- doesn't that mean..."

"It's said that little girl is only at the Mortal realm. Your highness, this isn't likely at all..."

...

The guards beside her all voiced their surprise. Everyone found it difficult to believe.

"I find this difficult to believe as well, but if you look throughout history, who has received the protection of the Neptunean Divine Palace out of the countless cultivators who have entered here? No one has. Across the countless years, this has never happened before," the woman said softly. She looked at the surroundings with mixed feelings, "Yet, this unbelievable matter has just happened right now, and it happened when the artifact spirit awakened. What does this mean? It means that the reason why the girl is protected by the world of the Neptunean Divine Palace is because of the secret assistance of the artifact spirit."

"As a result, I'm certain that the little girl has been chosen by the artifact spirit."

With that, the guards around the woman looked at one another. They thought the princess' analysis was very logical, but they also felt very confused about it. They did not understand why the artifact spirit of the Neptunean Divine Palace would choose a girl with such weak cultivation.

"But the girl has already fallen into the lava, and she hasn't reappeared since," a guard brought up this carefully.

The princess' gaze became deep. She said, "Don't forget. The girl is protected by the world, so as long as a power that exceeds the Neptunean Divine Palace, a high quality god artifact, does not appear here, she'll be fine. As a result, the lava may be terrifying, but it still can't harm the girl at all. Let's go to the eighth floor and see whether we can find the girl."

"Do you still think you can leave, princess Yun Xiaoyan of the Thousand Lotus Empire?" At this moment, a frigid voice rang out from nearby. There was chilling killing intent in the voice, causing the temperature of the surroundings to plummet suddenly.

"Who?" The expression of Yun Xiaoyan of the Thousand Lotus Empire changed, and she suddenly turned around. Her face hidden under the veil became extremely stern. With her strength, she had actually failed to sense the person's approach at all.

A thousand meters away, the space there twisted and six figures silently appeared in the empty air.

They all kept themselves hidden through secret techniques, having approached this place silently, where even the supreme Godking Yun Xiaoyan failed to sense anything.

Yun Xiaoyan's eyes suddenly narrowed when she saw how it was. However, her face did not change as she said, "Young master Ming, may I ask what you mean by what you said before?"

These six people were Ming Dong and the five divine generals.

However, Ming Dong's face seemed extremely pale right now. He seemed rather frail as if he had been injured.

He had paid a huge price to cast Fatesight, having been injured by the power of the universe. He would not be able to recover in a short amount of time even after ingesting God Tier healing pills.

"Yun Xiaoyan, you should know why I'm here. Do you plan on denying the fact that you took part in attacking Jian Chen?" Ming Dong hovered in the air as he said coldly and emotionlessly. A tremendous presence flooded out from him.

Yun Xiaoyan giggled. She ripped off her veil, revealing beauty that was enough to enchant everything. She was truly as beautiful as a goddess.

"Young master Ming sure is skilled. I've already hidden so well, where even my guards have disguised themselves. I thought I could fool all the people in the Neptunean Divine Palace, but I never thought I still won't be able to escape from young master Ming's eyes," Yun Xiaoyan giggled as her limpid eyes stared right at Ming Dong.