1911-1920

Chapter 1911: The Miracle with Kai Ya

Clearly, Jian Chen's absence did not affect the meeting at all. As a matter of fact, a lot of people did not even take note of it.

Most of the experts gathered here today did not originate from the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian. Jian Chen's absence from such an important meeting was not disrespecting them but the divine king.

After all, the divine king was the ruler of the divine kingdom.

However, the divine king did not seem to care at all. He would definitely become displeased and maybe even furious if an ordinary Overgod missed such an important meeting. However, Jian Chen held a special position in his heart.

Time passed silently, and unknowingly, half a month had already gone by.

Everything with the Tian Yuan clan in the provincial city remained the same. The fact that a war was about to erupt at a fortress on the boundaries of the Divine Kingdom of Pingtian did not seem to influence the place much at all. However, everyone in the clan was on their highest state of vigilance. They could activate the formation in the forbidden grounds at any time.

At this moment, a tremendous pressure suddenly permeated the forbidden grounds of the clan. In a single instance, it engulfed the entire place before rapidly expanding further.

At this crucial moment, the formations in the forbidden grounds activated. They stacked upon each other and covered the entire place, firmly locking in the powerful presence within the forbidden grounds.

In the forbidden grounds, everyone who had come up from the lower world had already gathered together. They were staring at the person they had encircled, Kai Ya in her blue dress, with shock and disbelief filling their faces.

The appearance of the presence had drawn their attention immediately. Only then did they look away from Kai Ya and stare towards the depths of the forbidden grounds, at the door that led straight underground.

"Brother has broken through again," Sacredfeather murmured in delight.

"Big brother is emerging from seclusion. Will he leave the clan again after that," Xiao Ling said reluctantly.

Everyone immediately departed for where Jian Chen would emerge. They all felt eager, wondering just how great Jian Chen's strength would become after this breakthrough.

After all, Jian Chen was already able to achieve invincibility among Overgods before he had broken through. It had even been rumored he could make it onto the Overgods' Plaque.

In the very depths of the forbidden grounds, the door slowly opened and finally revealed Jian Chen.

He had now formally reached the eleventh layer of the Chaotic Body. His entire body possessed explosive power.

This power gave Jian Chen great confidence. He was now bold enough to directly stand up to Godkings.

Godkings were peak existences within divine kingdoms. In a huge divine kingdom, there would only be a handful of Godkings. Even in ancient empires, Godkings were great people who could act as they wished.

Now, Jian Chen felt like he was powerful enough to take on Godkings.

Perhaps due to the fact that he had just broken through, but he was unable to contain his presence as he wished, so a tremendous pressure radiated from him.

The pressure was so powerful that the air around him seemed to freeze. Many people outside the secret room even found it difficult to breathe as if they were suffocating.