Chapter Thirty-Three: Lessons and Confessions

A/N: In this chapter, we have a background for the Hogwarts' Relics, aka the Founders' magical objects. Divination, in this series, is a very important thing. More foreshadowing. And we have achieved the turning point on Myrtle and Azure's relationship.

Micchi-chan, this one you will love it!

Disclaimer: I do not own "Harry Potter" or "Kuroshitsuji", only my OC's.

She imagined the water drops starting to fall upwards and reshaping into geometrical solids and small animals. Opening her eyes, she smiled at the result. This was the magic that no one could take away from her. Even if she lost her wand, her magic would always belong to her.

Myrtle was unique and she loved it.

"When I was little, I liked reading fairy tales," Azure said, their bodies floating as they gazed at the dancing figures made of water above them. "My favourite was The Little Mermaid. The second was The Ice Queen." She smiled. "Both of them are beautiful stories that teach us about the importance of love."

A memory of Myrtle and Holly watching Keane and Grandpa's shadow theatre of Cinderella flashed in her head. "Mine...was Cinderella. I imagined being a princess and that a Prince would dance with me at a ball, fall in love with me and we would get our 'happy ever after'." Her lips became a thin line. "But I quickly accepted that sometimes, dreams are dreams."

"And sometimes they're not," Azure retorted softly. "In our world, some dreams are precognitive, something that is shared between Aura Seers and Seers. Since I discovered that chest, I see strange scenes in my dreams. The Hufflepuff Cup may have something to do with it."

"Why?"

"While it could be used as a simple dining utensil, its primary function was related to the Divination Arts, like Professor Tranquilflow explained to us." Azure let out a rueful chuckle. "The Relics...is a subject that her family knows the best."

"If someone brought the Relics together, he or she would become far more powerful than their wildest dreams...this was how society interpreted the Seer Elia Moria's third and last prophecy before he was murdered in 1450 by a coven of the Dark Wizard Silas's worshippers who stole his magic..."

And I thought that the Hallows were bad enough, Myrtle added wryly in her mind, following after Azure, both swimming toward the tub's edge.

Despite it was not something that had a practical use, except if one had the Inner Eye or was a natural dream-walker, Divination was a subject Myrtle had grown quite fond because their teacher sometimes told them interesting non-magical facts. Outside of the class, Professor Tranquilflow always encouraged her students, counselling them when they needed. But, most of all, she was against House favouritism, contrasting with some of her colleagues.

If she became Headmaster, instead of Dumbledore...

"So, one day I filled the Cup with water and it showed me things," Azure's voice brought Myrtle back to the present. "A sequence of images."

"What kind of images?"

"A black notebook, an old ring with a black stone that contained...the symbol for the Deathly Hallows," Azure answered grimly. "I still can't believe it...the most  powerful items in our world are not legends, but very real and the worst of them is in the hands of the most dangerous Dark Wizard of all times and-"

"Focus, Ashlane," Myrtle interrupted, giving her the look that would automatically stop the other's ranting. "You saw a black notebook and a ring. What else?"

Azure sighed and rested her elbows on the stone surface. "Three Hogwarts Relics: Salazar Slytherin's Locket, the Diadem of Lady Rowena Ravenclaw and Godric Gryffindor's Sword. I suppose that my family heirloom doesn't require introductions, right."