Chapter Thirty-Four: The "Tricolour Trio"

A/N: Myrtle's Birthday Celebration Part Two!

Disclaimer: I do not own "Harry Potter", "Fantastic Beasts" and "Kuroshitsuji". I only own my OC's.

Azure smoothed the wrinkles on the gymslip and stuffed the bathrobe and other personal items in her pouch. Once she removed all spells, she turned to Myrtle who was syphoning all the water into a flask without the need of a wand.

Myrtle's wandless magic was beautiful to see. Silently, she activated her Aura Sight. The petite's Aura was shining so bright...like the stars in the night sky.

"'It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye'", Azure heard Myrtle quote as they left the bathroom. "From The Little Prince, a book written by Antoine-Saint-Exupéry."

"Which character says it?" 

"A fox when it is talking with the protagonist," Myrtle replied. "He is a young prince living on an asteroid and cares for a rose he keeps under a glass globe. The rose is his only friend until he decides to travel to other planets and meets new people, places, and animals." She gave her a quick kiss. "I strongly recommend it."

"I can't wait to read it."

One thing was students from different Houses having lunch together. But two girls from different Houses becoming a couple? That meant that there would be a new topic of juvenile gossip; in Hogwarts, news flew very quickly.

"Thank you, Myrtle...for accepting to be my girlfriend," Azure said, gazing at those beautiful periwinkle blue eyes. "For being here with me."

Myrtle smiled at her and pulled her into a hug as Azure inhaled a familiar scent of lemons and soap. "Someone very wise once told me that if you don't try, you will never know. I now know it."

Azure returned the hug and, smiling at Myrtle, she gestured to the door not too far from them. "They should know it too."

Exchanging nods, they entered the Great Hall. Several heads turned around, followed by incredulous gasps or sneers when Myrtle's hand slipped into Azure's. 

"'Zure, Myrtle!" Ru greeted as they sat in front of him. "Did anythin' 'appen?"

She grabbed some apples, spinach, chocolate cookies and shepherd's pie. "Something happened indeed," she replied cryptically.

 A proud Myrtle then explained to him that Azure had convinced her to go to the Prefects Bathroom where both of them had finally confessed their feelings.

Ru grinned before giving a high-five to Justin Corner, who was sitting on the bench behind him. Some junior students said "pay up" to their neighbours.

Hell, even Monfay was smiling a Cheshire-Cat-smile. Alphard Black was next to her, giving her some coins before muttering something like "but I am your cousin". 

"Business is business," came the curt reply.

A betting ring, Azure mused, glancing at Eileen Prince, the latter counting coins and looking unexpectedly giddy. As expected of a resourceful snake.

"What is inside of that?" Myrtle asked, pointing to the white box that was next to their friend's empty plate.

"Somethin'," he replied, resuming peeling his orange. "Meet up at four in our usual spot and yeh'll know."

Myrtle frowned and lowering her voice to a menacing whisper, "If it is another hairy thing with eight legs and too many eyes-

"It's not that," he cut her off before biting his bottom lip. "Aragog keeps sayin' that Hogwarts is no longer safe..."