𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

Soraru was laying around in his room, not knowing what to do at the moment. Senra and Sakata were already asleep in their rooms. The raven-haired wasn't tired at the moment and simply stared at the ceiling, letting his mind wander off on its own.

He moved his eyes to the side to see the sapphire necklace on his nightstand. The raven-haired sat up as he reached for it. He held it up in front of him as he saw the moonlight reflect on the sapphire, making it glow.

The round, dark blue sapphire reminded him of the clear blue skies he often saw back then in his childhood. A short memory of a younger him running around with four other kids around his age.

He smiled to himself as he put it back on his nightstand. The raven-haired laid down on his bed as a sigh escaped his mouth. Who knows if I'll ever even get to see them again. Wonder if they still kept their promise. Soraru rolled over to his side as he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sorry to keep you waiting~"

"You're late. As usual."

"www sorry, sorry."

"What is it that you wanted to show me?"

"This!"

"...it looks pretty."

"It's for you!"

"Eh? O-Oh, thanks."

"I wanna help you put it on~"

"Okay."

"And there! See Soraru, the necklace suits you."

"Eh? You think so?"

"Yep~ I'm glad Lon let me choose your's."

"......thanks"

"www is Soraru embarrassed~?"

"O-Oi!"

"www. Hey, the others made a promise with theirs so let's make one too."

"Why?"

"I just want to~ can we?"

"Okay then what's our promise?"

"Let's promise to......"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Soraru opened his eyes as he heard the blonde and redhead call out to him from downstairs.

"Soraru! Wake up!"

"I'm awake. I'm awake." Soraru shouted back as he got up from his bed.

Funny, I haven't had that dream for awhile. The raven-haired quickly changed into his school uniform and left his room. He tucked the sapphire necklace safely in his pocket as he headed downstairs.

"And here he arrives." Senra jokingly said as the raven-haired emerged down the stairs.

"I'm surprised you were the first the wake up." Soraru said to the redhead, who pouted.

"Hey I'll have you know that I can be prepared and ready sometimes."

"You said it yourself 'sometimes'." Soraru said as the younger male crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Niichan is bullying me~ Senra help me~" Sakata playfully whined as he tackled the blonde into a hug.

"H-Hey!" Senra shouted as he stumbled back at the force.