𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

The four males had arrived at the roof. Sakata and Senra noticed the raven-haired was talking to the brunette. Sakata grinned as he ran towards them.

"Soraru~" The redhead tackled his back in a hug, earning a glare from the raven-haired.

"Oi! I said cut that out."

"Www but it's fun hugging people~"

"Go hug someone else then." Soraru muttered as the younger male broke the hug.

Senra laughed at the two's bantering before noticing the necklace around the raven-haired's neck.

"You're actually wearing the necklace for once? That's surprising."

"Why's that Soraru~?" Sakata teasingly said, the raven-haired crossed his arms and sighed.

"I just felt like wearing it."

"Even I can tell that that was a lie."

"I don't want to lose it again so I'm wearing it instead of having it in my pocket."

"Okay~"

"I know I already said that it suited you, but I think it really looks good on you." Mafu commented as the raven-haired looked away.

"Www still embarrassed at being teased~" Amatsuki playfully remarked, making Soraru glare at him.

"Oi. I don't want to hear that from the person that walked away from us when we were teasing them."

The red eyed brunette crossed his arms as he pouted. Kashitaro looked between the two males, the same discomfortable feelings was crawling on his skin. So did he....

"Anyways~ you have your necklace back. You must be happy." Amatsuki said as the raven-haired rolled his eyes.

"How'd you even find it?" Shima curiously asked as the red eyed brunette stopped smiling.

"I just found it on a table in the library. Maybe someone found it on the floor and left it on the table for someone to pick it up."

"I doubt that, people are definitely capable of just taking things with them." Urata said as the pink haired male frowned.

"That's kinda strange." Nqrse muttered to himself.

"Maybe they saw it fall from Soraru's pocket and decided to keep it until they saw him again." Sakata pointed out as the purple-haired rested his head on the palm of his hands.

"But then why didn't they just give it to him in person?"

Sakata opened his mouth to say something before closing it once nothing came into his mind.

"Maybe they had to do something so they left it on the table hoping that he'd come back to get it." Luz said as the guys shrugged.

"Well the good thing is that you have it back." Senra said, he looked at the raven-haired with a smile on his face.

"Yeah."

"Hey guys!" Kuro called out as she walked up to them. Lon was following behind the short female. Soraru noticed another person's presence with them.

"What are you guys doing here? Don't you usually help around during lunch?" Amatsuki questioned as Kuro crossed her arms.

"I can't just drop by and say hi to my friends?"

"What do you need?" Shima asked as the blonde girl looked at the raven-haired.

"Soraru, Eve needs help looking for something." Lon said as she pushed the blonde mushroom-haired male in front of her.