𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Mafu was watching the guys talk to each other. He tried to pay attention to their conversation but his mind kept drifting off to the red eyed brunette and raven-haired. He was still wondering about what Amatsuki wanted to tell Soraru that they had to be alone.

Maybe it really is a confession. If it is, then I'm stupid for believing that I had a chance. Mafu couldn't stop his thoughts, as soon as the idea crossed his mind negative thoughts began to bubble their way through.

"Hey there's Soraru and Amatsuki." Luz said as he saw the two males finally arrive.

"We're back~" Amatsuki announced as the short brunette rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, we noticed."

"So what were you two secretly talking about?" Nqrse asked as the raven-haired crossed his arms.

"It's nothing—"

"About how adorable Sakata and Senra are and how much Soraru loves his 'brothers' and will do anything to protect them~" Amatsuki joked as the redhead and blonde looked away in embarrassment.

"Oi! Quick making stuff up!" Soraru glared at the red eyed brunette, who was grinning.

"www I'm only kidding~ he doesn't need to do that in secret, we already know how much he cares about them."

"Oi!"

"Are you going to tell us at all, cause if you're not then shut up." Urata stated as the red eyed brunette pouted.

"How mean Urata~"

The short brunette just rolled his eyes at Amatsuki's whining.

"It's not important." Soraru stated as he sat down next to Sakata and Senra.

"That makes us even more curious~" Shima teased as the raven-haired simply looked at them with a blank expression.

"Well we all know that Soraru won't spill it soo~," Sakata turned to look at the red eyed brunette, "tell us Amatsuki~"

"Eh? Why should I?" The red eyed brunette asked as the redhead whined.

"Because we're your friends and we should know~"

"It's not anything special." Amatsuki muttered as he glanced at the brunette.

"Please tell us Amachan~" Mafu playfully pleaded to the red eyed brunette, who tried to cover his face with his hands.

Amatsuki sighed and mumbled in his hands, causing the guys to raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"Um, what did you say Amatsuki?" Senra asked as the red eyed brunette mumbled his words again.

"Oi. Speak up." Urata barked as the red eyed brunette glared at him.

"I just told Soraru that I like someone!" Amatsuki shouted, his face completely covered with a red blush, "there, happy?!?"

"Very, www" Luz laughed as the red eyed brunette turned his head away and pouted.

"So Amachan has a crush~" Mafu teased the male, who blushed.

"T-That's not important!" Amatsuki shouted as he waved his hands.

"We should probably stop teasing him or else he'll get mad." Kashitaro said as the others laughed.

"I'm sure you're not going to tell us who it is." Nqrse stated as the red eyed brunette stayed silent.

"A~h how nice~ wonder who stole Amatsuki's heart?" Shima teasingly said as the red eyed brunette made a quick glance towards the brunette. Soon enough the bell rang.