𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Kashitaro and Amatsuki were walking around the town, they had bought the things Kashitaro's parents wanted and took them back to his house. The brunette's parents smiled when they saw Amatsuki and happily talked to him, having not seen the red eyed brunette in a long time. Amatsuki was smiling, embarrassed that they still remembered him.

The brunette decided to spend the rest of the day with the red eyed brunette. The two males were talking with each other, the topic constantly changing as they popped in their minds. Kashitaro was happy to get to talk to the red eyed brunette. They had stopped by a store to get something to eat.

"Hey what are the guys doing?" Amatsuki asked the brunette, who rose his eyebrow, not understanding what the red eyed brunette meant.

"I mean Soraru and the other two." Amatsuki said as Kashitaro made an 'o' expression.

"They're probably at home doing nothing." Kashitaro stated as the red eyed brunette grinned.

"Let's go to their house then~" Amatsuki said as he began to walk ahead, he then stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at the brunette, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Um....where do they live?"

Kashitaro shook his head in amusement before giving the red eyed brunette a questioning look.

"Would they even want us to drop by?"

"Who knows~ we can just go and if Soraru shuts the door on our face then we'll just leave," Amatsuki said as the brunette sighed, "I'll tell the others too~"

"Wait, I thought they were busy."

"They're probably done doing whatever they need to do." The red eyed brunette said as he texted the guys about going to visit the three male's house.

"They said okay~" Amatsuki held his phone in front of the brunette's face to show the replies.

Of course Urata would say no, Kashitaro thought as he read the short brunette's reply. He then saw how the purple-haired had said that he would drag him if he doesn't go on his own, making Urata give in.

"I guess we're going then," Kashitaro said as he took out his phone, "tell them to meet up at the cafe nearby."

The brunette then texted the raven-haired to tell him that they would drop by. He wanted to give the three males a heads up so they wouldn't panic when they suddenly appear. He also didn't want to risk the chance of the others seeing them use their powers.

"Let's go— oh and Kashi."

"Yeah?" The brunette asked as the red eyed brunette gave him a pleading look.

"Can you buy me something from the cafe~?"

"What? Again?"

The red eyed brunette nodded his head as the brunette gave him an 'are you really serious' look before sighing.

"Fine."

"Thanks~"

*******

The two were waiting outside the cafe, Amatsuki was munching on a cookie that the brunette had bought for him. Kashitaro looked at his phone to see that the raven-haired was still slightly complaining about them coming over. The brunette rolled his eyes at the raven-haired's complaining. Even though he's older and mature, he still sometimes acts like a child.

"Hey guys~"

The two males turned their heads to see the albino that had greeted them arrive. The others were walking behind him close by.