𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

Mafu kept fidgeting around as he waited for the Mafuterus to come back. Each second they weren't there made his stomach twist in fear.

"I think they're fine." Amatsuki tried to reassure the worrying albino.

"You might be right but I don't think I'll calm down until I hear it from Mafuteru."

"Their auras are calm at the moment." Lon said as she gave the albino a smile, "also, Soraru wouldn't want you to be worried."

Mafu took a deep breath and smiled at the female.

"So how are we going to fix all of this?" Eve asked the pink haired male, who nervously shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe have Yuuto given them a false memory in which they forget all of this and we lie about the king and queen's death as natural cause?"

"It kinda sounds like we're trying to manipulate others into not knowing the truth." Luz commented as Nqrse sighed.

"Yeah....but at this point I think that's the only way we can save ourselves and the kingdom."

"Ah," Mafu quickly looked at the teru teru bozu that was floating towards him, frantically asking questions.

"Mafuteru! What'd they say?! Are they okay?!? Is Soraru okay?!"

"Mafuteru found friends! Friends safe!"

The albino let out a sigh of relief, "that's good to hear."

"Tanuki, puppy, and mole friend said they had trouble but are fine now!"

"So this one went to look for Urata, Sakata and Shima." Luz said as the red eyed brunette laughed.

"If Urata finds out about what Mafuteru called him then you'd have one less teru~" Amatsuki jokingly said as the doll was smiling.

"Wait trouble?" Nqrse realized the doll's statement, a confused look in his eyes as Mafuteru nodded its head.

"Mole in danger too!"

"What do you mean Shima's in danger?" Luz worriedly asked, the other's expression turned troubled.

"Want mole gone too. Like Soraru."

"So they also want to get rid of Shima," Nqrse then pondered about it, "well, that makes sense since he's technically a prince..."

"Well, they're okay now, right? As long as they're careful then nothing bad will happen." Lon tried to reassure the others as another Mafuteru appeared.

"Anything about Soraru?" Mafu asked as the second teru smiled.

"Soraru, knight, and cat have found yellow prince!"

"They found Senra!? That's great!" Amatsuki excitedly said, "now we just have to wait for them to get here!"

"You're forgetting about Sou..." Eve reminded them, causing the red eyed brunette to smile apologetically.

"They're looking for him!"

Eve felt the fear that was bubbling in him finally leave his body as he smiled. Though there was still a lingering sense of doubt in the back of his mind.

"Thanks Mafuterus," Mafu said as the two dolls smiled, "now go back to and follow them to make sure they stay safe."

"Mafuteru has second news!" The first Mafuteru spoke again, "Mole's friend also enemy!"

"Wait, Riku?" Eve said as the doll nodded its head.

"Forced to work with bad guys!"

The mushroom-haired male frowned slightly. That isn't good....could that have something to do with Sou disappearing?