𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Sakata was walking with Senra back to class. The redhead forced the albino and red eyed brunette to walk with their boyfriends to their class.

"You're really enjoying this." Senra stated as the redhead grinned.

"Yep~"

The blonde shook his head as they talked about random things. The two males were happy that the raven-haired was dating Mafu. Soraru deserves his happiness. Senra thought as he smiled to himself. He then noticed the redhead's cheerful expression was beginning to falter.

"But....do you think he'll spend less time with us?"

"What do you mean?" Senra asked him as the redhead looked at the ground, twiddling his fingers.

"Niichan will hang out with Mafu more and more, and soon he might forget about us.....and leave us, just like...."

Sakata blinked to stop the small tears that were already appearing. Senra gave the redhead a downcast expression before slowly smiling.

"I doubt that."

"Eh?" Sakata tilted his head as he looked at the blonde.

"This is Soraru we're talking about. The one that defended us from bullies, the one that constantly calls us annoying yet still cares for us, the one that helped us through those tough times."

Sakata's face brightened up as he beamed. He sheepishly laughed as he said, "you're right~ how could I forget that."

The two males grinned as they remembered about how the older male was always there for them. If we didn't have Soraru, then... The redhead couldn't even imagine what would've happened to him if Soraru wasn't there.

"Hey guys!" Mafu called out as the two males stopped walking.

They saw the albino and red eyed brunette walk up to them. Sakata giggled as he teased them.

"So you finally left your boyfriends~"

"You were the one that made us walk with them!" Amatsuki accused as the redhead giggled even more.

"What's the point of dating someone if you aren't going to be around them?"

"For once Sakata said something smart." Senra said, the redhead gave him an unamused look.

"W-Well—" The red eyed brunette didn't try to finish his sentence once he realized that he didn't know what to say.

"Www"

"Can't wait to see the day you end up dating someone and get teased for it." Amatsuki mumbled as the albino looked at him.

"You know you keep saying that." Mafu stated as the red eyed brunette grinned.

"Cause it'll happen~ fate finds a way."

"I don't think someone would want to date me." Sakata said in a quiet voice as the blonde ruffled his hair.

"I'm sure someone will." Senra gave him a reassured smile.

"And I wonder who it'd be." The albino jokingly said, a certain short male popped into his head. He can deny it all he wants, but he definitely is curious about Sakata.

"That is if they want to date an idiot." Amatsuki joked as the redhead shouted in protest.

"Why are you all suddenly teasing me now?!?"

"Payback~" The red eyed brunette said as the albino giggled. Sakata pouted as he walked ahead of them in annoyance.

"www he's fun picking on~" Mafu stated as the blonde nodded his head in agreement.