𝒮𝒾𝓍

"Oh, do you guys have your necklace too?" Amatsuki asked as the brunette shook his head.

"I left mine at home so I wouldn't lose it in school."

"I have mine~" Kuro said as she took out her necklace. It was half of a heart, "Lon has the other half."

"I also left my necklace at home," Mafu said as he turned to look at the raven-haired, "what about you Soraru?"

The raven-haired reached in his pocket to take out the necklace. The dark blue sapphire shined in the bright sunlight. The others stared at it in awe while Kuro smiled. Lon was right to let him chose one for Soraru. It fits him perfectly, not so fancy yet still beautiful.

"It suits you~" Amatsuki said as the raven-haired looked at him.

"You think so?"

"I think it matches you perfectly well." Mafu commented as the raven-haired looked away, embarrassed at being complimented.

"O-Oh thanks..."

"Www is someone embarrassed~" Amatsuki teased as the albino giggled.

"O-Oi. Shut up." Soraru said as he glared at them.

"I've never seen niichan look so embarrassed." Sakata playfully stated as the blonde laughed.

"This is something that we see rarely." Senra said as the raven-haired gave them an annoyed look.

"Eh? Niichan? You three are brothers?" Luz said as the three males shook their heads.

"No, he just loves annoying me by calling me 'niichan'." The raven-haired said as Sakata grinned.

"Www but you are like an older brother to us."

"You always did call them your little brothers back then~" Kashitaro joined in on teasing the raven-haired who loudly groaned, he didn't like how he was now being teased by them.

"Well it was nice talking to you guys, I'm leaving." Soraru said as he quickly turned around to walk away.

"Eh? Don't leave us niichan~" Sakata clung onto the raven-haired's arm to stop him from leaving.

"Oi, Sakata! Get off me!"

"Www"

Urata rolled his eyes at the redhead's childish personality. Luz looked at the three males with a curious look in his eyes. They look familiar.

No matter how hard the light haired male tried to look back into his memories, he couldn't figure it out, he was only able to see a hazy memory.

"Why don't you guys join us during lunch from now on?" Nqrse asked the three males as Shima rose his eyebrow.

"Why's that?"

"Why not? I'm sure Kashi wants to hang out with Amatsuki and Mafu too." Nqrse said as he glanced at the brunette.

Kashitaro noticed the look and titled his head in confusion. A thought crossed his mind, making him blush in realization. The pink haired male laughed at the brunette's red face.

"We don't mind~" Luz said as the others shrugged.

Sakata and Senra were a bit unsure about it. They looked at the raven-haired. Lunch was the only time they could use their powers without having to worry about people noticing them.

They kinda had to use their powers a bit so they don't have too much of it stored. If they didn't use it then there would be a small chance that it would just burst at the smallest bit of strong emotions.